Chapter 28

Hello everyone, 

I hope everyone is still doing well! I present you chapter 28 of 'Right here, right now'!

I just wanted to say I'm still obsessed with 'drivers license', I don't know, the song is just so powerful and amazing and I still have no words for it! Olivia Rodrigo is taking over the music industry and I'm here for it!

Don't forget to vote and comment! 

Hugs and kisses! 

Nini's POV

I take a deep breath before I knock on the door, still hesitating if this is the right move to make. But I can't ignore it anymore. I have to talk to someone and this is my best option.

I knock and it doesn't take long before the door opens. I'm welcomed by the huge smile of Miss Jenn.

I decided to talk to Miss Jenn, because believe it or not, she's great at peptalks and amazing if you need a heart-to-heart. She's also one of the only ones who knows about Ricky and my insecurities about all that. The last time I was here, we talked about the whole kiss thing in the musical. I was with her for quite a while and we talked about a lot.

We talked about the whole bullying thing, my friendship with Ricky and how I developed feelings for him. We talked about how I tend to judge myself too hard, about all my insecurities. I can say Miss Jenn knows quite a lot about me. I feel kinda safe with her.

So when I needed someone to talk to, I immediately thought of her.

"Is it possible that we talk for a little?" I asked her. Her face softens quick and she lets me in. I take place in the little sofa she has in her office and take a pillow to hug it.

"What's on your mind, sweetie?", she asks me.

"I kinda need your advice, I guess.", I say.

"I'm glad to help", she says sweetly.

And then I start my story. I tell her about how everything has been evolving since the whole Gina thing. How I'm feeling, how I'm dealing with it all, how my relationship with Ricky is evolving, how I don't know how to handle it. I tell her about the things Ricky told me, how he's always there for me and how he doesn't push me to say or do things. I also tell her about my moms overprotecting behaviour, how they do push me to tell me how I'm feeling and stuff, but how that makes me shut down even more.

The hardest thing to tell, was how I'm coping with all the stress that this whole situation is bringing with. I tell her how I used to cut myself, how I used to do it on my wrists until Ricky found out. I tell her how he thinks I stopped, but how I'm still doing it, only on my thighs so nobody could tell.

I tell her about the day that I caught EJ looking at me and how I felt at that moment. I tell her about all my panic attacks and my nightmares.

I tell her about how I feel guilty about what I'm doing to all my friends, how I hate that I'm lying to them, how I just want everything to go back to normal.

When I fell quiet, because I didn't know what more to tell her, she scooted over, closer to me and wrapped her arms around me.

I managed to keep the tears in while talking, but the moment she took me in her arms, I broke. I started sobbing uncontrollably. I let it all out.

"It's okay sweetie, let it all out", I hear Miss Jenn whisper in my ear, with a lot of other soothing words.

After a while I managed to calm myself down for a bit.

"What do you think I should do?", I sniffled.