Chapter 50

Hey there everybody! 

I hope you still enjoy the story! If not, please say so! Please vote and comments! Your comments literally make my day, so please leave them! 

Hugs and kisses! 

Nini's POV

That feeling makes me tense up immediately. I see Big Red, who is sitting across me at the table looking at me with shock in his eyes.

I'm scared, I don't want to turn around, because I know what I'll see and I don't know what I'm going to do about it. I stay still, close my eyes and take a deep breath. The only thing that can make it worse is if I break down right here at this exact moment and spot. So I try my hardest to keep it together.

While I'm sitting at the lunchtable with my eyes closed, covered in what I think is a milkshake or something, I feel Ricky moving next to me. The second I feel his movement, I open my eyes and follow every move he makes with my eyes.

He stands up and I can see the tension in his body. He's all fired up about this, he's definitely angry. I honestly didn't expect any different.

As he stands up, I stand up with him, because I know otherwise, he will do something stupid that could get him into trouble.

"Do you feel better now?" he starts yelling at Gina. "Is your little ego restored because you humiliated a girl in front of the whole school? Was that really necessary? Didn't you do enough already? If you weren't a girl or if we weren't at school, you wouldn't get away with this. I'm a peaceful person, if I may say so, but once you crossed my boundaries, there is no way back. I-"

I interrupt Ricky by taking one of his balled fists in mine and gently squeeze it. I place my other hand on his chest and look him calmly in the eye. He tears his gaze from Gina and looks at me. His face softens immediately.

D*mn, I didn't know I had that much of an effect on him.

I give him another squeeze and a slight nod, trying to tell him that I've got this.

"Gina-", I start

"Ow, is little miss perfect going to say something?", she mocks.

"Yes, I've been quiet for long enough. I'm not going to tolerate it anymore. I've had enough. And I'm not little miss perfect, that's for sure. I have dealt with your bullying for too long, it was destroying me. If that was your goal, congrats, you succeeded. You broke me, but not anymore. I'm not putting up with it anymore. I have so much I have to deal with, so much troubles in my life and in my mind, but I'm not letting you be one of them. So do what you want, I'm not giving you the power anymore. I'm not letting you control my life and thoughts. Your little game is over.", I say confidently. I take another deep breath and walk away to clean myself up.

I have no idea where that confidence suddenly came from but it sure as hell is gone the moment I walk out of the cafeteria.

I push my way through the people in the hallway, ignore all the eyes on me and the looks everyone gives me. I'm just trying to make it to the bathroom without breaking down.

When I see the bathroom, tears are already filling my eyes and blurring my vision. I quickly make my way over and lock myself in the bathroom.

The second I see myself in the mirror, with milkshake all over my hair and T shirt, the tears start to spill.

What have I done? Did I just make it all ten times worse? Did I just ruin the rest of my junior year?