Chapter 34

Hope you like chapter 34 of 'Right here, Right now'! 

Hugs and kisses! 

Nini's POV

"So we have to start thinking about your outfit for tomorrow. Did Ricky tell you how you have to dress? Casual, fancy?" Kourtney asks.

"No, he hasn't." I say. In fact, Ricky hasn't said anything about our date since the day he asked. What if he changed his mind? What if he doesn't want to go on a date with me?

"Okay, then you're going to call him right now and demand to know what you have to wear.", she says.

"I don't- I-" I stutter. I don't know if that's the best idea right now. What if he did change his mind and I ask him what to wear to a date that isn't even happening? That would be so embarrassing.

"Nini, call him", she says.

"But-", I start again. Kourtney takes my phone and dials Ricky's number. When it's going over, she hands it back to me, giving me no other choice.

"Hey Neens", I hear him say on the other side of the line. I panic and stay silent. "Neens? You okay?"

"I uh-", I look at Kourtney with a panic look but she just waves with her hands, encouraging me to keep talking. "Yeah, I uh, I'm fine. I uh-"

"So why are you calling me?", he asks. Good question.

"I uh-, Kourt was- uh, she wanted to know uhm-", I stutter.

Kourtney grabs my hand, the one holding the phone and moves it over to her mouth so she could talk to Ricky.

"Hey Bowen, what Nini is trying to say is that I want to know what kind of outfit I have to put Nini in for your special night tomorrow.", she asks him boldly.

"Oh, of course. Well, no need to dress up, if that's what you want to know. I'm sure Nini will look amazing in anything. Just make sure she's comfortable." He answers. I let go a sigh of relief.

"Thanks Bowen, bye", she says and she hangs up. "Now, was that so hard?" she asks. I laugh a little.

"You're amazing, Kourt", I say.

"That I am" she says. She links her arm in mine and we walk to our first class together.

Nothing that could ruin this day! Or could it?