Chapter 55

I'm such a bad person! I said I was back only to disappear again. I'm trying really hard, but my life is like a rollercoaster and it's like I never have any time to breath. I wish I had more time to write, but it turns out I don't. 

But no worries, I'm not planning on letting this story unfinished, it may take a little longer, but I'll finish what I started! 

Hope you like this chapter! 

Love you all!

Hugs and kisses! 

Ricky's POV

I look at my watch and see that I only have 10 more minutes before I have to pick up Nini for our date. I'm still surprised she agreed to go on another date with me, but I won't complain.

I quickly slip on my clothes and shoes and say bye to my dad before I head out. Once in my car, I take a deep breath. Even though it's the second date and we've known each other for more than 10 years, I'm still dying inside. I'm so scared that I make one wrong move and I'm going to lose her and I can't lose her. I just can't.

So am I taking huge risks by taking her out of dates? Yes. But is she worth it? Absolutely.

While I'm getting lost in my mind, I drive on auto pilot to her house. It's like I don't have to think about the way to her house.

I walk to her door, but I don't even have to knock, because before I can, the door already opens, revealing Nini looking gorgeous.

"Wow", is the only thing I can say.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to look desperate, but I saw you coming and I didn't want to make you wait, so I quickly ran downstairs. Okay, maybe I was waiting for you and maybe I was on watch. That sorta makes me desperate, so I'm sorry, but-", she rambles. I interrupt her with a quick peck on her lips. She looks down, but I can see her bite her lip, slightly blushing.

"You're cute", I say and that's definitely not helping the blushing. "It's okay, I'm sorry I made you wait. Are you ready to go?"

She nods eagerly and she takes my hand. We walk to my car and I open her door. That little gesture makes her smile 10 times bigger. She gets in and I quickly run to my seat and we get going.

"Kourtney probably already told you what we're going to do, I hope you like the plans." I say to start conversation. It's most likely noticeable that I'm nervous, due to the vibration in my voice.

"She didn't actually. She only told me I was going to love it, but I didn't doubt that." she answers.

"That makes it even more fun.", I say.

"Aren't you going to tell me?" she asks.

"Nope", I say teasingly.

"Ah come on, you know I hate surprises!" she begs.

"That's just the thing that makes this fun." I laugh.

"You're no fun." she says, crossing her arms and pouting, pretending she's mad.

I keep driving, Nini still pouting in silence next to me. She doesn't even notice me parking at the bowling alley.

"Neens", I say.

"No", she says stubbornly.

"Neens", I try again.

"What?", she says. As she looks up and sees where we are, her pouting, mad face changes tremendously into an excited and wide-smiled face. "Bowling? We're going bowling?", she asks excitedly.

"Yes we are', I say, while laughing about how excited and cute she looks at that moment.

"I love you", she says, before attacking me with kisses. I chuckle.

"I love you too, Neens", I say.

We head inside, Nini's literally dragging me inside. She's so excited. I knew she would be.

We always went bowling when we were little and she absolutely adored it. I was the one who teached her and I learned her all my tricks. She's now almost as good as me.

Playing with her is always a blast, she gets super competitive and it's so much fun.

"I'm so excited", Nini said with the biggest smile on her face.

"Let's make this a little more challenging, the winner gets to ask whatever he wants from the loser.", I say. I see her hesitating.

"Agreed", she says after thinking about it, she grabs my hand and shakes it.

Soon, it was pretty obvious that Nini was going to lose. I threw strike after strike after strike and I could see that it bothered Nini. At the end of the game, Nini turned to me.

"Okay, a deal is a deal. What do you want? You need me to make your homework for the rest of the week? You need me to clean your room?", she asks.

"I need you to kiss me", I say. Her face lit up almost immediately.

"That I can do", she says. She softly places her hand on my cheek as she leans in. She gently places her lips on mine and we kiss. It's one of those kisses filled with love, I can feel it. I can feel her smile against my lips and I slowly pull away.

"God, I love you", I say again.

She doesn't say it back, she just slams her lips on mine again.

I'll say it 'till the day I die, it's crazy how much I love Nina Salazar-Roberts.