Chapter 22

Here is chapter 22, hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to vote and comment, I love to read youre thoughts on the story! 

Hugs and kisses! 

Ricky's POV

After a long night without sleep, I get up and make myself ready for another long day of school. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive today with the amount of sleep I've gotten.

I throw on some clothes, just a regular sweatshirt with hoodie and head downstairs. My dad was already up and making breakfast. Ever since my mom left, my dad and I got to some routine. Everything is falling back into its place. It's starting to feel as normal.

I'm not really the one to deal with changes so when my mom left, I had a really difficult time. Nini was there for me, whenever she could, even though she had it pretty rough back then too. If that's not a reason to love her, I don't know what is.

I take some toast my dad made and start eating. When I look at the clock, I see I still have plenty of time, so I decide to pick Nini up at home. Normally, we meet at the end of her street, so I don't have to make a detour, but today, I wouldn't really mind if I have to do that.

I say bye to my dad and leave for Nini's house. I knock on her door and wait for someone to open the door. I know her momma C is home on Wednesdays, but still it was Nini who opens

She looks kinda confused when she sees me at her door, but that changes quickly.

"Morning Neens", I say.

She takes a quick look at the clock. "I'm not late, am I?' she asks, still a little confused as why I'm at her house. "Something wrong at home?"

"No, everything's fine. I was just early and I thought I would pick you up here", I answer. She gives me a big smile and lets me in.

I see momma C sitting at the counter, reading some magazine.

"Ricky, what a surprise!", she says as I enter the kitchen.

"Good morning momma C", I greet her.

"Have you eaten anything?", she asks.

"Yes, me and my dad had breakfast together this morning.", I answer.

"I'm not entirely ready yet, I wasn't planning on leaving early today, but I'll hurry." Nini rambles.

"Neens, no hurry. It was my fault for coming early. I'll just wait here. Just do what you have to do, I don't mind.", I say calmly.

She runs up the stairs and get ready for school, while I start some small talk with momma C.

Nini's POV

Ricky's here. In my house. Waiting downstairs for me. I have no clue what to do now. I thought I had more time, I thought I had another half an hour before I had to face him, but now he's here.

I thought about it this whole night what I was going to say to him. I thought this whole night about what I want, what I need at this moment.

I know I need Ricky, I know I want Ricky but is that what's best for me at this moment? I don't know. And I guess I won't know until I try it out, but I don't want this to fail. I don't know if it is worth the risk.

Urgh, there is only one solution. Ricky and I need to talk.

I hate this.