Chapter 46

Here is chapter 46 of 'Right here, right now'

I'm sorry it's rather short, but I have a lot on my mind the past few days. I hope you still enjoy it!

Hugs and kisses! 

Nini's POV

During the whole first period, I looked at the little pink note in my hand. I don't get it, I don't have the extreme anxious feeling I used to feel last time this all happened. It's like I don't care anymore.

Okay, I do care, It does affect me, but the feeling of annoyance dominates the feeling of anxiety.

I'm honestly so tired of it all, it's become this routine that I so deeply want to break out, but life isn't letting me. It's hard to explain.

I'm also breaking my head over the question if I should tell Ricky. I probably should.

I'm confused, not exactly scared, not anxious, just confused. Confused about the situation, confused about how I'm feeling about the situation, confused about what to do with it. Just confused.

The bell interrupts my thoughts and I start packing my stuff. I walk to my next class, so deep in my thoughts, that I walk into someone. When I look up, I see it's Kourtney.

"Neeners", she says excitedly.

"Hey Kourt", I say, not matching her level of enthusiasm at all.

"What's up with you?" she says.

"Just thinking", I reply vaguely.

"Hey, I didn't hear you this weekend. How did the date go?", she asks

"It was amazing, he set up this outdoor movie night in his backyard, it was magical." I dream away, only thinking about it. "It was everything I could have asked for", I continue.

The whole way to class, I tell Kourtney about last Friday.

"Well, I'm glad you're happy, Neeners. You deserve it.", she says. "And how are dealing with the fact that you know who is back?"

When she asks me that, I let out a big sigh. I take the note out of my pocket and show it to Kourtney.

"That girl has guts. How did Ricky handle this?", she asks.

"He doesn't know yet.", I say quietly.

"Nini! You have to tell him! You can't make the same mistakes as last time.", she says.

"I know, I know. I just don't know how.", I say.

"Just like you just told me?", she says.

"You know Ricky's not going to react like you do.", I say.

"That's true, but still. You can't keep this from him." She says, before entering the classroom, leaving me.

She's right, I have to tell him. I can't keep this from him, that wouldn't be fair. I start thinking about what Jill told me last Friday. Maybe I could ask her for advice? Ricky can't be mad if I want to discuss this first with my therapist, right?

Okay, that's what I'm going to do.