Chapter 2

Here is chapter 2, hope you enjoy it! 

I know that the first chapters are short, but it's just to give you a little view inside the head of the main characters. I will make my chapters longer as the story continues. 

Hugs and kisses!

Ricky's POV

Nini Salazar-Roberts

Isn't she the best? I love her with my whole heart. It's unbelievable what only her presence can do to me. Her smile, the sparkle in her eyes, her angel voice, her touch, everything about her is amazing.

Now I know what you're asking. Why haven't I asked her out yet and made her mine officially? I don't really know. I haven't really figured out how. I want to make it special, 'cause that's what she deserves. But I'm also figuring out if that's what she wants.

I know we both declared our love for each other the other night, but still. With everything that happened in the past few months I don't really know if a relationship is something Nini really needs right now. The last thing I want is to force her into a relationship, you know? I don't want to overwhelm her with all this.

I guess we have to talk about it sometime, but I don't know if I'm the one who should bring it up. What if she isn't ready to talk about it? Maybe I should wait until she brings it up? That way I know she's completely ready to talk about it?

For now, whatever is between us, is going great. We are closer than ever, even if our duo has partly become a trio again.

Kourtney started hanging out with us occasionally, mostly after school. She still sits with Gina's gang at lunch, even if Gina isn't there, due to her suspension. The girls who used to hang out with Gina are actually pretty cool. 

I can see that Nini needed more time to let Kourtney back in than I did. It's like she's still cautious with the things she does or says whenever someone else is involved.

I get it, the last few months have been so hard for her. She's still working on herself.

I can see she's slowly becoming herself again, her eyes say it all. I missed that little sparkle in her eyes.

She also hasn't had a panic attack since the one on opening night. I know that wasn't that long ago, but it's a start, isn't it?

And as far as I know, her wrists only consists of healing cuts, no new ones so far.

So I'm guessing it's all going the good way. I mean, she would tell me if not. Right?