Chapter 21

Happy holidays everyone! I hope everyone is still enjoying this time of the year and is still safe! 

Today's chapter is a short one, I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you guys! 

Hugs and kisses! 

Ricky's POV

Nini Salazar-Roberts confuses me. It's like whenever I'm with her, my brain is one big blob. I don't function anymore, I don't know what to do or say and the only thing I manage to do is embarrass myself.

So when Nini kissed me (again) when she was leaving tonight, I wasn't able to do anything anymore. That whole evening is such a blur. The only thing I could think about were her lips on mine, even if it was only for a second.

Whenever I think about it, I can feel my lips tingle again. That amazing feeling. I would do anything to feel it again. It's like every kiss tops the other.

The moment plays over and over in my head. How she initiated that kiss, if you even can call it a kiss. It was a small peck, but still, I could feel the love in it. Or was I only imagining it again?

No, she told me. She already told me twice that she loves me too. I can't be imagining this. This is real. Nini does love me and I love her too. We love each other.

But that's where the confusion strikes in.

At first, she told me that she thinks she's not in the right mindset for a relationship, what I completely understand. I mean, I don't want to force her into something she's not ready for. And as I said before, I would wait a hundred lifetimes for her. But if that's what she wants, then she shouldn't just kiss me. I mean, that really messes with my head.

She just contradicted her whole statement from before by doing that one particular thing, that one little kiss. So now I have no clue what to do with all this information.

To say I didn't sleep well this night, would be an understatement. I've been up all night, thinking about Nini, trying to figure this whole situation out, but I can only think of one thing I can do at this moment. Nini and I need to talk.