Chapter 33

I present you, chapter 33! I really hope you like it! 

Don't forget to vote and comment! 

Hugs and kisses! 

Nini's POV

Friday is getting closer and closer. On Friday, I have my first appointment with my therapist and of course my first ever date with Ricky. It's unbelievable.

If you look back to the girl I was a few months ago, it's literally unbelievable. If you look at the way I've changed, not only for the better, it's crazy.

I've honestly always thought things like this would never happen to me, I've expected to continue living this happy life, but that didn't happen. If you would have told me that this would happen to me, I would have laughed real good.

But sometimes life takes a unexpected turn and you have to face hard things. Sometimes life is a battle and I'm looking forward to the day I will be able to say that I survived that battle, that I'm the big winner in the fight.

I should be proud of myself, I really should. But for some lame reason, that's pretty hard. But that's okay, that's something I'm going to work on. I'm going to work on myself. I'm gonna keep going 'til I'm proud of myself again.

I get out of my bathroom and make my way to my mirror and look at myself. I see myself smiling and not to brag, it looks good on me.

I take some mom jeans and a lemon crop top from my closet and throw it on. I look out of my window and notice that it looks pretty chilly outside. No problem, nothing one of Ricky's hoodies can't fix. I open my closet again and take one of my collection.

I probably have more of his sweatshirts than he has, but if he wants them back, he should ask.

I take another quick look at myself and head out, quickly taking a granolabar for on the way and I walk, you could even call it skip, to the end of the street, where I see Ricky waiting for me.

"What got you so happy today?", he asks amused. "Not that I mind"

"I don't know, I just woke up this way and I'm really trying to treasure it.", I reply

"As you should, Neens, as you should", he says.

We walk to school and it feels like nothing has changed. It feels like we're still plain old Ricky and Nini and I love that feeling.

I was scared that after last night, he would treat me differently, but I'm glad he doesn't. I don't even know why I thought he would, he knows better.

Arriving at school, we head directly to my locker, like every other day. Surprisingly Kourtney was already there. She normally doesn't arrive until later. She welcomes me with open arms and I gladly return her hug.

"Okay Neens, we have to talk", she says. I look at her worryingly. "About your date honey.", I let out the breath I was holding and smile at her. I feel my cheeks redden, as I look down, trying to hide the fact that the thought of having a date with Ricky makes me blush.

She takes my hand and drags me with her, not giving me the time to say bye to Ricky. So I just wave at him, while Kourtney is dragging me with her. He waves back with a confused look on his face.

Poor boy...

Ricky's POV

Okay, Kourtney just stole Nini and I don't like it. She didn't even say hey to me, she just hugged Nini and kidnapped her.

So now, I'm alone, standing in front of Nini's locker, doing absolutely nothing. People must think I'm desperate or something.

But that gives me the time to think a little more about the date I have planned for Nini and I tomorrow. I had a pretty hard time thinking of something we could do, because I wanted it to be special. We literally did already almost everything together. I wanted to do something we don't usually do, so movie night date, coffee date, picnic date, baking date, concert date are all out of the running.

I had such a hard time trying to figure something out, something original, something special and unforgettable, 'cause that's what Nini deserves. But I think I found something that Nini will really like, or I hope she will.