Chapter 54

GUESS WHO'S BACK?!?

Hey everyone, 

Here I am again! It's been a while. I had to take a little break from writing due to an extreme amount of stress and work I had for school and the fact that I was in a really bad headspace. I needed some time to work on myself and allow myself to relax whenever possible. I had to drop something in order to do so. 

I have felt so guilty for doing so, feeling like I'm letting you guys down and that's the worst feeling ever. But now I'm back! I'm not saying that I'm all better, but I have Spring Break now and I can finally spend my time doing things I love. 

During my time off, I also came up with a new story idea. I will start it after I finish this one. I'm so excited!

Okay, enough of this!

HAVE YOU ALL HEARD LIV'S NEW SONG! I'M OBSESSED! THE QUEEN DID IT AGAIN! I'M SO PROUD, IT'S INSANE! 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter! 

Hugs and kisses! 

Nini's POV

The thing I love most about Ricky is how he always knows what I need. He really does know me the best out of anyone. So I have no doubt that tonight will be amazing. I'm sure he has this cute, but fun date planned, I really can't wait.

I stand in front of my closet and have the same problem as last week. What the hell am I going to wear?

Luckily, I have a best friend like Kourtney. I run downstairs, take my phone which I left on the counter in the kitchen and dial her number while I'm running up the stairs again.

"Hello?" I hear her ask on the other side.

"Kourt, I need your help again. I have no clue what I'm going to wear tonight", I panic.

"What are you two going to do tonight?", she asks.

"I don't know, Ricky is surprising me again.", I reply.

"I admit, his surprises are cute, but it's so tiring for me. How am I supposed to dress you if I don't know the plans?", she sighs. "Don't worry about it, Neens, I'm going to figure this out." and she hangs up.

She's going to figure it out? What does that mean?

Oh

She's going to scream at Ricky, I'm pretty sure of it. I better warn him.

Ricky's POV

I just came out of the shower when I hear my phone. It's a text from Nini.

Little warning: Kourtney is about to interrogate you. Thought you deserved a heads up. Love you, see you tonight!

Kourtney? What could Kourtney possibly want to know from me?

I reply with a little text but before I can send it, I see Kourtney calling me.

"Hello?", I say as I pick up.

"Don't you hello me. Do you realise how hard you make it for me to do my job?", she says.

"What?", I ask.

"You and your surprises are getting on my nerves.", she says.

"Kourtney, I have no idea what you are talking about." I say.

"JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL NINI IS SUPPOSED TO WEAR, JESUS!", she screams through the phone.

"Oh, is that the problem? Why didn't you just ask me?", I teased.

"BOWEN, THIS IS NOT THE MOMENT FOR JOKES!", she screams again.

"Okay, okay, I'm taking her out to bowl and dinner tonight. It doesn't really matter what she wears, she looks beautiful either way", I answer.

"Thank you, It was a pleasure doing business with you", she says. "Oh and Bowen? I know I said this before, but you hurt her, I hurt you" and she hangs up.

D*mn, remember to always keep Kourt on my good side.

Nini's POV

After a few minutes, I hear my phone ring again. I guess Kourtney is done with interrogating Ricky.

"That was easier than I expected", was the first thing she says.

"Please tell me you didn't scare him away." I ask.

"Girl, that boy is head over heels in love with you. You will need a lot more than Hurricane Kourtney to scare him away.", she answers. I blush at that sentence.

I cough softly and change the subject. "So what did you find out?"

"Girl, it's pretty obvious he knows you for forever. You are going to love what he has planned.", she says.

"I didn't doubt that", I say.

"If you want my advice, wear that cute white top with your kaki jacket and a pair of jeans. You'll look gorgeous.", she says and hangs up again.

Okay, I'll listen to our fashion guru. I look at the clock and see I still have a few hours. I decide a bath will do me some good.