Chapter 53

Here is another chapter for this book. 

I'm sorry it's so short, I'm literally drowning in my schoolwork. I'm really sorry.

Hope you still like it, please vote and comment! 

Hugs and kisses! 

Ricky's POV

"Do you want to grab something to eat or just go home?", I ask her.

"I could eat", she answers excitedly. "Oh, can we go to In n Out? I've been craving their fries forever."

"Excellent choice.", I chuckle.

We drive in silence to In n Out, but with the radio blasting Taylor Swift songs. Nini silently hums along, while looking out the window. She was so deep in thoughts, she didn't even notice we were already there.

"Neens, we're here", I say. She shakes her heads slightly, like she's shaking her thoughts away and she gets out of the car. I opened the door for her, obviously. She takes a hold of my hand and we walk inside together. "You can find us some table to sit, I'll order."

"I want a-"

"A cheeseburger with fries and a vanilla milkshake, I know.", she smiles when I say that. "Now, go find us a place, I'll be with you in a second."

Nini walks away and sits down at some table next to the window. She stares out of it again.

I order, not looking away from Nini, because I know that she tends to overthink after therapy.

After a while our order is ready and I bring it to the table Nini is sitting at. The sound of my footsteps brings her back to me.

We eat while talking about anything but therapy. I know Nini trusts me but she doesn't open up that much about what she talks about at therapy, but I don't think I mind that much. If she doesn't want to talk about it, who am I to make her?

After we are finished, I drive Nini home. The whole ride home was filled with Taylor Swift songs, what else?

Once arriving at her home, she turns to me with one of her adorable smiles.

"Thanks for driving, Ricky", she says.

"Anything for you, Neens. But it really is time for you to get your drivers license.", I chuckle.

"What do I need a drivers license for? I have a private chauffeur.", she jokes.

"Is that all I am to you?", I gasp, pretending to be offended.

"Ricky Bowen, you know you're everything to me.", she replies. She gives me a quick kiss and gets out of the car. "See you tonight, bubs", she say before skipping to her front door.

How can someone be so adorable?