Introduction

Ryleigh is now a worldwide Rockstar

Ryleigh is now a worldwide Rockstar. The world is her oyster, and nothing was going to stop her from climbing the mountain of success. Rory promptly needs to get his name out there and realises an album ready for his tour. But before he leaves, Ryleigh tells him some news that scares him and is frightened it will change everything.

With them separated, and Ryleigh now stuck at home, she strives to spend time with his daughter, Layla, with help from Kelsie. Stacie, Rory's-ex, has become engrossed in whatever he does since Ryleigh has entered the picture, but Ryleigh reassures her, she will never be Layla's mother.

Rory is terrified that he will go back to his old addictions and decides to take Josh with him. While on tour, Josh is suspicious about his tour manager, Cameron. With all this, he has a lot on his plate.

The strain between them shows, and wonders whether they will be able to make this work. All the hard work, and Rory could mess it up like he did last time and lose everything for good.

WARNING: Mature content

A/N

Hello,

If you guys haven't read it yet, check out 'Losing My Mind' first before you start this one.

Since it got such a big attraction, I thought why not write the next chapter of Rory & Ryleigh's life? Being a celebrity is easy...right? Plus once I start thinking about it, I couldn't help but not write it out. ;)

If you have an idea, don't be afraid to share it. Remember, it's your goal not there's.

Hope you enjoy it!

All the best

Rachel