Chapter 1

Nearly two years ago, Ryleigh lived a comfortable and safe life and never expected to become an international Rockstar. She had everything at her feet, and nothing was going to stop her. Entering the television show Battle of the Rockstar was a drunken entry, and she thought nothing of it. Then she got a call a couple of days later, which changed everything. Selected in the final twelve and jetted off to L.A.

She never realised that her love life was in turmoil, as her engagement to Russell in the U.K fell apart. He had never seen the same goal as Ryleigh, and to him, she was reaching for what was some "silly dream". He never heard her play before and only made her feel like she was holding back while cooped up in the U.K.

To not burden her relationship, she kept her distance, and her goal was to reach the final. But Russell had always been there, doubting in the back of her mind whether she could do it. Until then, she realised how toxic and paranoid he was, and her heart was never there.

It made her change direction when Ryleigh met somebody where she can be herself, with no questions asked and what it meant to be in love. The reason is because she found someone who understood her, and his name is Rory. It came as a surprise, as he intended to prove himself to be a decent man, even with a troubled past dragging along with him. It was also surprising how Ryleigh was willing to give someone like him a second chance, and he felt like the luckiest man alive.

After her sold-out worldwide tour and her first album to number one in the charts, the label chooses to do a small tour around America near the end of the year. It sold out within minutes, and the crowd goes wild when she performs, as her final show is now what she calls home, Los Angles.

Her wet-sweat blonde hair and tight black jeans feature a black lacy spaghetti strap top with a little bit of her stomach on show. Her face shines with all the jumping, and her skin bronzed with hot lights. Ready to play the final track, all pumped up as the drums beat loud, the guitar shreds, and she is enticing the crowd to join along.

Going back from day one,

Say bye to the devil, you're welcome,

The mirror once told you,

What's new.

Take it back, don't break it,

You got a life that's already settled,

It's not broken, so why would you tweak,

A future you only knew.

The bridge we built,

It's another way to burn it down,

This is what I found,

You made me feel that nothing is gone,

You made me believe that I'm the world,

Let's take over the world.

Halfway through, the beat changed, and somebody else steps on stage; she glances at him in his tank top, with this muscles contracting as his eyes shows passion and commitment, ready for his part. The short dark groomed hair and jeans fit him perfectly. He growls his lyrics at the microphone, and she smiles. Looking at the massive audience ready to deliver his act on stage, he knows this is her show and makes sure she gets the attention back.

Ryleigh insisted that the label put Rory on this track, and he agreed to do so immediately. With the song released and a music video produced, it placed into the top five. They enjoyed working together on the track and did one during the competition. They paired up, and to get the public suspicions of them being together, by doing a romance song, and it worked. As they made the music video, they kissed each other for the first time, and Ryleigh ended with her fiancée from the U.K at the time.