Chapter 13

When they arrive at the tour buses, Cameron, Valentina, and the rest of the crew are already waiting for them.

'There's the star of the show.' Cameron jokes and shakes Rory's hand. With his rolled-up sleeves and bright white smile, he seems ready to leave. Valentina follows close behind, embracing and kissing him on the cheek and calling him "babes." All the men's hearts must be pounding with the tight bust black top and black shorts with torn fishnet tights.

'And who is this cutie?' She says, and Josh walks up next to Rory.

'Oh, since my girlfriend couldn't come, I've invited an old friend of mine. This is Josh, and he was my PA when I was on the show.' Rory says, and Josh says hello to them, then Cameron's eye slightly twitches.

'Have we meet before?' Josh asks him,

'No, I don't think so....but welcome.' He extends his hand. Josh hesitates at first as he gives off a negative vibe but quickly shakes it off to be friendly. 'Let's get all the stuff on the bus.' and wraps his arm around Rory, turning away from the others. 'I thought you weren't going to bring anybody since your girlfriend couldn't come?'

'So did I, but I wanted to do something for him to tick off his bucket list.' He lies, refusing to justify why he is here in the first place. He had a few things he wanted to share with specific people. 'Sorry, I should of told you.'

'No, it's ok. Is he here for the whole tour?' Rory nods back, 'Splendid!'

They follow everyone onto the bus, admiring the dark bunk bed curtains and the grey sofa with the wooden kitchen cabinets. It requires some attention, but it was appropriate for all of them. Valentina will be with her crew and on her bus. Cameron announces that their first stop will be in Phoenix, with plenty of time to prepare before the show. Everyone finds a comfortable spot, and Josh sits with Rory in the seating room, absorbing it all in.

'Mate, this is pretty cool.' he says to Rory, 'No wonder Kelsie and Ryleigh enjoys it.' He laughs at him. 'I noticed there is only seven bunks when there is eight of us?'

'That's because I thought Rory and his girlfriend would have liked to share.' Cameron butts into their conversation and sits on the other side to them.

'You can fuck off, you aren't sharing with me.' Rory jokes, 'You can have the sofa.'

Josh laughs. 'I wouldn't want to anyway. What would our girlfriends say?'

'How's your girlfriend taking it that you are going to be away for a long time?' Cameron asks him.

'Kelsie? She'll be fine, as she's always on the road with Ryleigh.'

The veins on the side of his neck comes through, and his neck twitches.

'Excuse me a second, need to stretch as I must have slept funny last night.' Cameron says and leaves to sit in his private room.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••