Chapter 49

'Kelsie!' Josh is taken aback when he sees her standing there, so pure and lovely. She looks at him, stunned by the marks on his face. Cameron's presence makes her want to be sick.

'Baby...oh, I'm so glad to see you.' Cameron steps away from Ryleigh and welcomes her with open arms.

'I ain't.' She retaliates with a snarl, refusing his offer.

'Still got that feisty spark in you. You know how to get me in the mood.' He moves his arms down.

'What do you want?' She asks coldly and enters the room with a few steps.

'I want you....come back to me. We can take on the world like we did before. I know you can't resist me.'

The happiness and lust in his eyes grow when he looks at her body, desiring to have it.

His words, which once charmed her, makes her cringe. Kelsie is well aware that he would go to any length to get what he wants, even if it means hurting innocent people. To do all of this so she can be with him again. One of his crazy psycho plans.

She thinks for a moment and sighs, 'If I go with you....would you let my friends go?' The only way to keep her friends safe is to give him what he wants, which is her.

'Kelsie!' Josh expresses his concern.

'It's fine...if it means keeping you all alive.' She says with misery, and a smile grows on his face.

'You see you two...' Cameron looks at Josh and Rory, '...you can learn a lot from this. Like I said, make a deal with me, and this will all go away.

'No,' Kelsie gets his attention, 'Take me and let them go... that's the offer...' She demonstrates her courage by standing up to him, just as she wishes she had done years earlier.

Cameron chuckles, 'Damn girl, since when did you think you had the throne?'