Chapter 5

Rory went to the studio to see his manager Matt and ask about this song with Valentina or "V" as her stage name. He mentions Matt whether they would be a good collab or not, and he has been trying hard to think of a song, but nothing has come to him. It's not like him to get writers block.

The door opens, revealing the man Rory met a couple of weeks ago, Cameron, and his white teeth gleam from a mile off. The black fitted t-shirt, showing more of his tattoos, denim bootleg jeans and brown shoes with messy brown bed hair.

'Happy new year to you .' He says and greets Rory with a handshake.

'Where's V?' Matt asks,

'In a loo a sec.' he turns to Rory, 'Looking forward to hear what you've got.'

He looks at him, embarrassed, 'I don't have anything.'

Cameron chews the inside of his cheek, 'Hey, it's no biggie. Maybe V will have something.'

The door moves, opening to a tall woman with jet black hair and black eyeliner around her eyes. She wears the tiniest blacktop that exposes the curve of her breasts with her push-up bra sticking out. Her faded grey frayed denim shorts, her butt cheek hidden by a small amount of clothing, and her red-tinted rounded sunglasses completed her look. Some parts of her body covered with tiny symbolic tattoos.

She tilts her glasses down, lying her brown doe eyes at Rory, and he thought she look hot but not beautiful, and he found it hard to take his eyes off her.

'You must be Rory.' she smirks and presses her juicy red lips together, ready to pucker a kiss on his cheek, leaving a trace. 'Oh, sorry, sweetheart, left a mark there,' she rubs his cheek with her thumb,' I thought I put my top coat on.'

'It's fine.' He says nervously. With her being so close, he seems tempted but brushes it off quickly. 'I'm Valentina, looking forward to us working and going on tour together.' she says with desire in her eyes. His mouth was a little dry, and her voice breathed sexual and flirtatious.

She is the sort of woman he'd hook up with for a few months, and once satisfied, they would go their separate ways. But with Ryleigh, this is love to him; it's fresh and new, with this feeling of forever he wants with her. The kindness and warmth comes from her; he adores her dearly and can't get enough of it. A pang of guilt goes through him, but at the same time, if he doesn't say anything out loud, it is all innocent.

'Do you have any ideas on what you and Rory should do for a collab?' Matt asks, and she takes her glasses off the chews on one of the temple tips.

'I like your rapping. We could do something with that.' She says to Rory and only Rory.

'Hey, we started one, maybe we could use that.' Matt says.

He broke eye contact with Valentina, 'I was hoping to do that one with Ryleigh.'

'I'm sure she wouldn't mind.' Cameron says, 'Let's listen to it.'