Chapter 19

Bri's POV

I saw Nash sitting on the couch, with the infamous Lynn. He obviously didn't see me, to busy wrapped up in her shit to see his girlfriend. God, why is it I get put in these situations? My phone buzzed and I saw a picture of Lynn and Nash at the park. Earlier today. Kissing.  I walked back over to Taylor with my eyes brimmed with tears.

"Hey, are you okay?" Taylor said hugging me.

"Why don't you just ask Nash? He's over there with that bitch Lynn."

"What the fuck?" He sounded pissed. He let go of me and walked into the living room. I followed him.

"Taylor don't do anything!" I said trying to grab him, which I failed. He then turned around and faced me.

"This is bullshit. He obviously wouldn't know what love was if it punched him in the fucking face. He doesn't deserve someone like you. Your too good for this. So I am going to do something." He said then got closer to me.

He then kissed me. He wrapped his arms around my waist then I pushed his chest.

"Taylor this isn't right. You like someone else. Don't do this. Your drunk."

"Well, I think its time someone treat you right. The girl I like... Think she has a boyfriend."

"I'm sorry Taylor, but I don't think I'm the right girl for you." I said pulling out of the embrace.

Then I saw Nash walking over to me. He pulled into a tight hug.

"Hey babe." God he reeked of alcohol.

"Hi Nash. Let me go."

"Why would I do that? I love you soooo much."

By then I noticed Taylor walked away somewhere.

"If you did, you wouldn't have came here with Lynn."

"I didn't. She came and sat next to me. We were talking. That was it. I promise."

"Well I'm going home!" I shouted at him.

I went over to the stereo and unplugged it, stopping the music. I stood on the coffee table.

"TAYLOR CANIFF! REPORT TO THE BLACK DODGE CHARGER! WE'RE GOING HOME!!!!"

I then got off the table and walked out of the house, with Nash following. Then Taylor came out of the house yelling, "Why do I have to go home!"

He pouted by the door, not moving. Nash got in the passenger seat and I walked back to get Taylor. When I got close he ran at me and picked me up.

"Let's goooo!!"

"Taylor put me down!" I screamed.

Then he stumbled and we fell on the grass. He fell on top of me.

"You look really beautiful right now." Taylor smirked at me.

"Can't... Breathe."

He got off me and we headed to my car. I got in the driver seat and Taylor laid in the back. As I was driving back to my house, Nash was holding my hand and playing with my fingers. I pulled away and put my right hand in my own lap. Nash frowned at me, looking a bit hurt.

"Alright guys, we're here. Get out and go to bed." I said to both of them. I feel like a baby sitter to them.

They got out of the car, as did I. Then I locked my car and caught up to Taylor and Nash walking together. Nash wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Nash, stop, your drunk."

"No I'm not! What is it with you tonight? Usually you just love this! Why is it tonight you want to be cold to me?"

"I'm not being cold, its called being pissed!" I yelled as I shoved him. "I don't care what I am to you, because you piss me off! I got sent a picture, and you'll never guess what it was?! Will you?!"

"I don't know what the fuck your talking about."

"Well here, take a look. I'll send it to you. Have fun tonight." I said as I walked away.

I was on the verge of crying. I sent Nash the picture. By that time I was sitting in the corner of my room bawling. I had locked my door so Nash or Taylor wouldn't get in. I heard banging on my door.

"Bri, open up. Its Taylor."

I didn't respond.

"Bri, answer me."

I still didn't reply. Then after a few minutes my door flew open. I looked up and saw Taylor and Nash. I just stared at them. I didn't need to say anything. Taylor came over to me and held me close to him. Nash just stood there. I cried into Taylor's chest, getting tears on it. After about 20 minutes, my eyes started to get heavy, then I fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up and I felt terrible. Someones arms are wrapped around me. I turned a little and saw it was Nash.

"What are you doing in my bed? Don't you have to visit your girlfriend?"

He woke up when I said that. "My girlfriend is right here. I'm telling you. That kiss meant nothing to me."

"I just don't think this is going to work out. It seems like Lynn is doing everything in her power to keep you. I just don't want this relationship to be a battle."

"It's not going to be a battle babe. I promise."

"Then why is it that, when we have these 'small' arguments, it turns into something huge! Every time!"

"I'm sorry. Just, let's try to work this out. Don't just give up on me."

"I don't want to, but I'm not sure if I can do this anymore..." I said tears brimming.

"Don't just give up on me." Nash said holding me tight.

"I'm sorry." I looked up at him crying.

"So, this is it? Your just going to back away from this problem?"

"I don't want to fight for a relationship and end up losing..."