Chapter 48

Bri's POV

Sophie walked in and she got mad. We pulled away from the kiss.

"Nash what the hell is going on?" She said as she walked closer to us. He stood up.

"Well, I just kissed the woman that I actually love. So can you please leave now? I don't doubt if you have a boyfriend here."

"Well, you weren't that good at kissing anyways!" She screeched and walked out.

"If your wondering, no. I never had sex with her. Just saying."

"I was not wondering that, but thanks for the info." I said snapping my finger and pointing at him.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me up. He wrapped his arms around my back.

"I want you to he mine. I can tell you, this will never happen again." He said with a hint of hope in his voice.

"I don't know. I just don't want to be hurt again."

"Just try? Please. I need you back."

"I can try. But just not right now."

We pulled away from the embrace and he looked at me with a sad look.

"I'm sorry." I said tearing up and walking towards the door.

I got out the door quickly and closed it behind me. Everybody was staring at me like I was an alien. Taylor walked towards me with open arms. I walked into them and snuggled my head in his chest. We pulled out of the embrace and I looked oustide. It was snowing. I slowly walked to the door and pushed it open. I walked out and looked up. I let the fragile snow land on my face. It felt cool, then melted. A little smile tugged at my lips, turning me into a smiling child again. My hair fell down my back and shoulders. I looked down at my hair, and saw the snowflakes collect.

(Imagine the song The A Team by Ed Sheeran here.)

Nash's POV

I walked out after processing what Bri had said to me. I walked out of the door and saw everybody looking outside. I walked up a bit further and saw the snow. Then I saw her. She looked stunning. There stood the love of my life. I saw her smile as she looked up at the sky. Then she looked at her hair, smiling even bigger, if that was possible.

Bri's POV

I looked back up at the sky. Nobody came out, that I noticed. I felt someone wrap an arm around my shoulder. I looked to my left and there stood a smiling Hayes.

"Hey." I said.

"So, you want another ride? You can be taller to reach the snow." He said cheery.

"Sure!"

He kneeled down and I got my legs around his shoulders. He stood up once he had a grip. I probably looked like a child. A kinda tall, skinny, child. He started walking up and I wrapped my arms around his head. He chuckled and I heard the door open. I turned to look and all of the guys came out, smiling. I turned back around, facing the front. I loved feeling the snow hit my face. It was cold, but better than not having snow at all.

"You guys having fun?" Cam asked.

Then I heard a familiar squeal from a child as Hayes set me down. I saw Skylynn. She was running towards me, with Elizabeth behind her. I started running, we reached each other and I picked her up.

"Sky!!!" I screamed.

"Bri! I missed you." She said in my ear.

"I missed you too. More than you know!" I said as I tightened my grip, as did she.

Nash and Hayes walked up behind us.

"So did you marry Nash yet?" She yelled as I set her down.

"Uh.... No. Sorry Sky!"

"It's okay. I want to be there to throw the flowers!" She yelled and clapped.

Elizabeth pulled me into a tight embrace.

"So how is Nash? Been good?"

"I wouldn't know, we're not together anymore. Life kinda happened."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"It's fine Mrs. Grier."

"Please, call me Elizabeth or Liz." She said as she moved to Nash and Hayes.

Nothing worse could happen right now. I just don't know how to tell Skylynn about Nash and I. Nash stood close to me, but didn't touch me. Honestly I missed his touch, our hugs, kisses, everything. But I just don't know if I can trust him. I just started wandering away from them, not knowing where I was going. I was just walking and enjoying the snow. People would say hey that they knew me a few times, but other than that I was just a normal person. As I was walking, I felt like I was being followed, watched. I started walking faster, pulling out my phone. It just so happened the street I was on did not have many people at 1 am. I pulled up Shawn's contact and dialed.

"Hey! Where are you?"

"I'm not really sure, but Shawn. I'm being followed. I don't know by who."

"Well all of the guys are here."

I looked back and saw who it was. It was an angry person. I couldn't really make out their face, but it looked like Braedyn.

"Shawn, help me. Please I'm scared right now." I said as I started running.

I put my phone in the waistband of my leggings, not hanging up on Shawn. Braedyn quickly caught up to me, and grabbed my hair. It caused me to fall straight on my ass.

"Why can't you forgive Kaeli?!"

"It's just not that easy." I said as I stood up.

"How is it not? She never hurt you." He said as he got in my face.

"She hurt my friend. Plus pissed off my boyfriend."

Just then he slapped me. It turned my head, and I felt the stinging sensation in my cheek.

"You can forgive her. I have a feeling you will."

I just grabbed my cheek. He pushed me, making me fall back. I had fallen on my back, but didn't hit my head. I just laid there. He must've thought he did something bad, like I died or something because I heard him run away. It didn't matter how cold I was, I just wanted to lay here. Then I heard a car pull up. I'd say about 4 people were getting out. I opened my eyes and saw Cam, Nash, Taylor, and Shawn.

"You didn't hang up so I tracked your phone." Shawn said.

"Cool." I said as I looked up at him.

Taylor pulled me up, without even trying. I just laid limp in his arms.

"So I'm your boyfriend now huh?" Nash said with a cheeky smile.

"You were then. But not now."

"Burn!!!" The guys said.

His smile quickly faded. He just sat in the car, emotionless. God why do I have to open my mouth?