Chapter 44

Bri's POV

*2 weeks later*

Nash, Cam, and I have spent A LOT of time together. Mostly me and Nash, catching up. My alarm went off. It's 5 am. The day to leave. Shawn stayed with us the last night and Nash is driving us to the airport so we go to Washington then working our way to the east coast. I went to shower. I got out and blow dried my hair. I put on my outfit (Above). I curled my hair and put on my usual makeup. I went downstairs and we headed out, with our bags already in the trunk.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We got out of the car and Nash and Shawn grabbed suitcases. We got in their and went to give our tickets. Nash grabbed me by my waist and turned me around. He kissed me sweetly.

"I love you. Don't have to much fun." He said as he hugged me.

"I love you too." I said as we pulled out of the embrace.

Then our flight was called, and Shawn got our bags. I teared up a bit. I looked back and saw Nash looking like he was going to cry. I ran to him and jumped into his arms.

"I love you so much." I let out some tears.

"I love you too."

I jumped down and pulled him down to kiss me. We kissed for like 5 seconds. Then Shawn yelled.

"Remember what that feels like. Don't forget that feeling." I smiled as tears slid down my cheeks.

I ran back to Shawn. We sat on the plane we turned our phones off.

"You know we'll be back before you know it. We're gonna sleep it off in Washington tonight, and then we're performing tomorrow night. It's going to be alright. We're gonna kill it!" He chuckled and patted my knee.

"I'm just like worried. What if Nash moves on in these three months? Like forgets about me or some-"

"He could never do that." He smiled.

Some part of me doubts it. But we can see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just got off the plane and we were surrounded by fans. Shawn and I were taking selfies and saying hi. We finally got through all of them and got to the car. Then Shawn's cousin Colby and his friend Sam got in the car. Shawn spoke up first.

"Well, this is pretty much what it will be like for you from now on. Now they know your signed with a label, I know your making it big if you haven't performed yet and fans are yelling your name."

"Wow. It's amazing to me. But I think they know me more because of MagCons we did."

"I saw a YouTube video where you performed at MagCon. Your really good." Colby said.

"Thanks."

"Yeah the video has gone like viral." Sam said.

I blushed and put my head in my scarf. They chuckled and I think Colby took a picture.

"So, we will be part of your 'swag crew' because we're getting somewhere on Vine!" Colby said to Shawn and I.

"That's great Colby." Shawn smiled.

Shawn is really polite. I love that he is like my best friend. When we talk we really have good conversations. It's like he totally gets me.

"So yeah, we have a lot of followers." Sam chuckled.

We got to the hotel, and we were all rooming together. Shawn and I got one bed, Sam and Colby got the other. I got in the room and set my bags down. I sat on the bed and sighed. My phone buzzed and it was a text. I looked at it and it was from Nash.

Nashey: Have you landed yet?

Me: Yeah we just got to the hotel. I'm gonna call you.

I called and he answered after two rings.

"Hello?" I heard a girl laugh.

"Hey it's me. Who's that?"

"Cam has a friend over. I'm gonna go upstairs. So what's up?"

"We just got to the hotel, and I miss you already." I said with a frown.

"It'll be okay baby. We'll see each other before you know it."

"I know. But its longer than usual for us to he apart."

"I know, but I gotta go. Cam wants something. I love you baby girl."

"Love you too boo."

We hung up and Shawn looked at me with concerned look.

"You okay? Your crying." He said as he wiped a tear from my cheek.

"Yeah, just thinking about how Nash and I are going to make it these three months. It really bothers me."

"It'll be fine."

"Well, it's 7 o'clock. I'm probably gonna go to bed. I'm tired."

"No, let's do some stuff with Colby and Sam. Get to know them better. They're really cool."

So we spent until 1 am talking about stuff and playing random games. We were watching videos and I fell asleep on Shawn's shoulder.