Chapter 51

Bri's POV

So my 'detox weeks' are over and we just got home. Nash has been really close to me, and not on his phone a lot. He has been really close to me, proving to me that he really wants me to trust him. He hardly even makes a decision without asking me. It has made me happy having him back, but I'm not fully trusting him yet. I went upstairs and unpacked. I got done, checked my phone, and it was 6:30p.m. Then I heard noise downstairs. I walked back down, and saw Nash and Cam with pans.

"What are you guys doing?"

"We're gonna make tacos! Wanna help?" Nash said as he walked towards me.

"Sure!" I said as I jumped in his arms.

He carried me over to the island, and set me down there. He got hamburger out of the fridge. He put the hamburger in a pan. I hopped off the counter and got taco shells out of the cabinet. I then got lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese out of the fridge. I got out a cutting board and set the tomato on it. I chopped it up, then put it in a bowl. I then placed the lettuce head on the board, chopping it up also. Cam got an onion and placed it on the cutting board after I put the lettuce in a bowl.

"An onion? Really Cam."

"You know you'd want onion pieces on your taco. You love it just as much as I do!" He smiled.

I smiled back and diced the onion. I ate a piece of it, and so did Cam. Nash got done cooking the hamburger and put that in a bowl.

"We should eat on the patio." Nash smiled.

"What is the temperature? I don't wanna sweat. Ewwiee."

Nash looked at his phone and put it back in his pocket.

"It is 80 outside. Is that good?"

"Yeah!" I cheered.

We grabbed everything and took it out to the patio. The sun was setting, so I didn't wear any sunglasses. Cam wore my sunglasses.

"Guys what do you want to drink? Lemonade, tea, pop, or Gatorade?"

"I want some root beer." Cam said.

"Me too!" Nash yelled like a little kid.

I laughed then went to the kitchen. I grabbed two root beers and a can of Arizona. I walked back out, handing them their drinks.

"Let's eat!" Cam shouted as I sat by Nash.

We ate, and it was really good. I took the plates inside, then I started walking back out, and heard them talking. I heard my name and stopped.

"I really have a belief she is the one for me." Nash said.

"Something just clicks between you two. I see that happening. She treats you right. She always has. But it has been a crazy two years."

"The craziest. But I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world."

I think this is the moment where I fully put my trust in him. I walked out with teary eyes. They both looked at me.

"What's wrong baby?" Nash said as I walked towards him.

He pushed his chair back, and I sat on his lap, facing him.

"I heard what you said." I smiled.

He smiled back at me. I cupped his face in my hands, and brought my lips to his. After I pulled away, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him.

"I love you. I really do." I said to Nash.

"I love you too baby girl. I just think if I wouldn't have met you, I honestly don't know where I would be."

He loosened his grip and I pulled back, looking at him. I gave him a big smile and he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away, once again looking at each other.

"Well, I'm gonna go chill in my room." Cam said.

I nodded, not looking away from Nash. I pulled out my phone.

"I want to play this song for you."

I turned on You and I by One Direction. I set my phone on the table and placed my arms in my lap. I leaned on Nash and he grabbed my hand. I sang along with the song. When the song was done, Nash grabbed my chin, so I was now looking up at him.

"It's just you and I baby girl. Nobody can ever take that away from us."

"Forever?" I asked.

"And always baby. Always."

He kissed me, then he lifted me up.

"Let's go upstairs. Let us spend some quality time together. Make tonight the best night."

I got down, and we walked inside. He shut the door behind him and I ran upstairs. He caught me right in front of the door. He lifted me up and opened the door, closing it behind us.

-I can't believe I've made 51 chapters of this book!
~Bri™®