Chapter 24!

Bri's POV

So, Cam and Nash went to the guest room and I sat downstairs watching TV. I heard them laughing and yelling so I went up to see what they were doing. I walked in the door and saw Cam smashing Nash in the face with what looked like whipped cream. Cam looked at me.

"Well if it isn't miss Bri Bri." He said with a smirk.

"What are you planning on doing Cam?"

"Oh, nothing." He ran over to me picking me up and sitting me next to Nash.

"Hey babe." Nash said smiling at me.

Cam looked at the camera and said, "Well guys! We have a special visit from the wonderful Bri! The lovely lady herself, here in the flesh." He said in a British accent.

"Why thank you Mr. Dallas."

Nash looked at me with a smirk.

"What?" I giggled.

"Can I have a hug?"

"Uhh... You have stuff. All over you."

He smiled and got up, picking me up and hugging me.

"I love you so much!" He said and smashed his lips to mine.

He had gotten whipped cream all over my face. He pulled away from the kiss and I just laughed. Then Cam can up behind us and poured flour all over us. I was walking to him but slipped and fell.

"Ouch! Bri Bri down! I repeat Bri Bri down! I fell on my booty!!!!"

Nash laughed and picked me up taking me to the bathroom.

"Get showered up we're almost done." He kissed me then walked out of the bathroom yelling something at Cam.

I showered then walked out in my bra and underwear from earlier and my spandex shorts. Thank god those didn't get messy.

"You guys made a mess. It's your job to clean it. Now go get cleaned up!"

Cam walked in the bathroom first, leaving Nash and I in the bedroom.

"So... We leave for Cali in three days!" I jumped of excitement.

"Yes! We do! I'm so excited to go out there with you and Cam."

"I just want it to be the three of us, like it should be. But I just don't think its right of Kaeli to leave Cam like that. They're dating, but they won't get to see each other."

"Yeah, but Cam has us, and I think that gets his mind off of things a lot. You make him happy by being his girl best friend. I make him happy by being his guy best friend. It just works ya know?"

"Yeah, but I'm gonna go to my room, and lay down and wait for you. I feel kinda... Necked!" I laughed.

"Okay, but stay up!" He chuckled and kissed me after cleaning his face off with a towel. Then I went to my room.

Cam came in about ten minutes later when I was on my phone texting Ash, trying to get a response out of her. Nothing worked.

"Hey! You excited to leave for Cali?!"

"Yeah, Nash and I are gonna start packing tomorrow."

He nodded and stood by my side of the bed. He leaned down and hugged me tight.

"Thanks for always being here for me. It means a lot."

"Anytime Cameron. You and Nash are my life now. You guys are the most important people ever to me. I am so glad I got to go to MagCon and met you. I don't think I could ever live happily if I didn't give Nash a chance. Plus if I wouldn't have gone, I wouldn't have met the best people ever."

"I'm glad your around."

He pulled away from the hug and walked out of my room. Then Nash stumbled in, wearing his boxers. Then he jumped on the bed causing me to fly up then back down.

"Well, hello there Superman!"

"What can I say? Its what I do." He winked at me.

We both got under the covers and I snuggled up to him. I am so happy for Cali.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too Nashty."

He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.

A/N Kaeli will be gone in the next chapter. The next chapter will start when they are leaving. Someone gave me an idea for what to do further in the book. It's going to be great. You guys will love it! I love you guys! My supporters!
~Bri××