Chapter 14

Bri's POV

I woke up to my phone going off. It was my mom. She had texted me.

Mom: Hey sweetie, we will be home later tonight. Did you stay at Nash's? Or did you stay at home?

B: I stayed at home. Nash stayed with Ash and I so we wouldn't be alone with no "manly protection" as he said. Lol

M: Lol we will be home tonight. I can't wait to meet Nash and see my two favorite girls! Xoxo love you sweetie.

B: Love you too! Can't wait!

I realized that it was only 9am. Nash was still sleeping soundly. His hair was messed up a bit and I giggled. I pulled up my camera on my phone and posted a picture on Instagram.

Look at my cute little bae sleeping. Adorable boy @NashGrier

I put my phone back down and laid there looking at him. I sat there for a minute. Then I wanted him to get up. I sat on his waist and started poking his cheek.

"Nashey poo! Wake up!!!" I said. He opened his right eye and looked up at me smirking.

"Well isn't this a really good morning position?" Nash said.

"Well, I wanted you to get up, and I wasn't sure how to do it." I giggled.

He lifted his arms up, and pulled me down to him and hugged me tightly.

"I can hardly breathe Nash."

"I guess I just love you too much to let go!" He said as he rolled me off of him and we were laying facing each other.

"My parents are going to be back in town tonight. I'm thinking we should make dinner tonight. Ash and Matt will be here to. My mom said she's excited to meet you. So, why not for now, we will get ready and go to breakfast. Or make breakfast "

"We should go out. I kinda want to enjoy the day with you."

"Okay. Let me get ready, then we'll go to your house, and you can get ready. It's supposed to be nice today! So we should go to the park." I said as I got up to go to the shower.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put my damp hair in a messy bun. I only wore mascara. I changed into a PINK tanktop, high wasted shorts, and black vans. Then I walked out of the bathroom, and Nash had his phone smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I do like your picture you took this morning on Instagram. It looks nice." He said laughing.

"Well, I thought is was adorable."

"Let's get going, okay?"

"Okayyyy."

Nash put on his shirt and I went downstairs to grab my keys. I grabbed my wallet, made sure I had my phone, and grabbed a sweatshirt I had downstairs. Nash walked out and I followed, locking the door. As I went to get in the car, Nash snagged my keys.

"Hey! Why'd you take my keys?"

"I would like to drive you. It is my pleasure!"

"You know, I can take care of myself." I said not trying to smile.

"Believe me, you would be lost without me babe." He said with a smirk.

It's true. Nash, since we've known each other, he is my rock. He has been the best thing to happen to me in a long time. There has never been anyone who has treated me better in a relationship. The only thing I worry about is Lynn. Nash doesn't s-

"Are we going to go?" Nash said busting me out of my thoughts.

"Uh... Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking." I said as I got in the car. Nash got in the drivers seat, started the car, and took off for his house.

He grabbed my hand and asked, "So what were you thinking about?"

"Oh it's nothing." I lied right through my teeth. I couldn't let him know. He would just worry.

"By the look on your face, it didn't look like nothing. You can talk to me, you know that right? You can trust me."

"I'm fine. Really. Just lost in thought about pointless things. It's really no big deal. I promise Nash."

The rest of the car ride was silent. We pulled in the driveway, and we both got out. We got inside, Nash went upstairs to shower and change. Hayes was sitting on the couch.

"Hassssss! My fav little bro! How's it going?" I said

"You and Nash are hardly here! Don't be a stranger sis!" He stood up and hugged me. 

"Your growing too fast! Your tall for 15! Your making me feel short!" He was about 5'9. I was like 5'7 and two years older. Nash was 6'2 and damn I felt short with him. But I love it.

"Hey! I may be tall, but Nash and Will beat me on tallness. Skylynn is short, but she is a little kid, for now!"

After he said that, my favorite girl in the world came down the stairs.

"Hi!" Skylynn said. I haven't really met her before until now.

"Hey Skylynn!"

"Are you Bri? Nash talks about you all the time!"

"Yes, I am Bri. I've heard a bit about you! Do you want to play horses? I heard you love those!"

"Yes! But later, I want to watch Frozen? Hayes put it on!!" Skylynn pleaded.

"Yeah, Hassss put on Frozen!"

Hayes put on Frozen, and Sky was so interested. About an hour later, she had passed out in my lap. Nash came downstairs and scared me.

"Boo!" Nash yelled in my ear.

"Shhhh! Miss Sky is sleeping."

So Nash sat down in between Hayes and I.

"So, I'm thinking we should get lunch, since its 11:15." Nash said.

"Wow, time flies huh? It was 10 when we got here. You took longer than me to get ready." I said laughing.

"How long do you think it takes me to look this good?" Nash said smirking.

"I think that hair is quite hawwt!" I said giggling.

I moved Skylynn, and got up from the couch. I got her a blanket and covered her up. Nash stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"I think you could make a great mother." He whispered in my ear.

"Well, I think it would be a while before that happens."

"Let's go have some fun today."

With that I said bye to Hayes and Nash pulled me out the door.