Chapter 35

Bri's POV

Hayes and I were sitting on the couch when Nash and Cam walked in. I got up and ran to Nash and hugged him. He was taken back, but responded and hugged me back.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm sorry too."

"No more stupid arguements. I love you Nash." I said as I kissed him.

"I love you too." He said as we pulled away.

"Tomorrow we leave for MagCon!" I jumped and squealed.

Cam joined me in jumping. I laughed and stopped.

"Well, my stuff has been packed for like ever. Plus its like 10:30! I'm going to bed!" I said as I jumped on Nash.

"Take me there please?" I gave him a pouty look.

"Yes my lady." He held me bridal style and took us upstairs.

He set me down in our bedroom. I changed into a shorts and tank top, putting my hair in a high ponytail. I laid down next to Nash and fell right asleep.

*Next morning*

I woke up to my alarm. 5 am! It's time for Orlando! We get to perform tomorrow. I turned on my favorite Shawn song and did a little dance to the bathroom. I showered. When I got out I straightened my hair and put on eyeliner and mascara. I went to the closet and picked out white ripped skinny jeans, a Cameron Dallas crop top, and my black Jordan's. I changed and took my bags downstairs. I went back upstairs and got my iPhone, iPad, my Mac book, and my camera. I put them in my PINK backpack. Nash walked out of the bathroom in black skinny jeans, and a red flannel with his red snapback and his red vans.

"Nice!" I said excitedly and went downstairs.

Cam and Hayes were sitting on the couch looking tired. I was wide awake. Excited for today! Nash came with his bags downstairs. Nash grabbed my bags and started heading out the door.

"I can grab that."

"I got it babe. Don't worry about it." Nash said sleepy.

"How are you guys tired? I'm excited!"

They all groaned as we got in the cab to take us to the airport. When we got to the airport, Nash and Hayes were making vines. Cam was still sleepy and leaned back in his seat. I leaned on his shoulder and went on my phone. I went on Twitter and people were commenting if Nash and I were getting married. Nash changed my Twitter to BriGrier. Nice one Nash. I decided to tweet out.

@BriGrier: Nash and I aren't getting married! Not as of right now anyways. :3 I can't wait to see you guys in Orlando!

I locked my phone and sat there playing with Cam's fingers. He chuckled at me.

"What?"

"It humors me how you find it interesting to play with my fingers." He laughed.

I stopped and huffed. Then I started playing with my hair.

"I'm easily distracted!" I laughed.

"I can tell. So is Nash. Don't worry about it." He chuckled.

Our flight was called and we headed to get on the plane. Once we got on the plane, I was relieved I sat by Nash and Cam. Hayes on the right in the other aisle. I sat in between Nash and Cam. I leaned on Nash's shoulder and couldn't wait for Orlando.

~Bang! My lovelys we're getting somewhere! Almost chapter 40!!!! Love you guys for almost a thousand reads total!! Love you guys so much you don't even know.
~BRIBRI™