Chapter 32

Bri's POV

I woke up next to Nash and I had a pounding headache. I noticed I had different clothes on. I had on one of Nash's shirts. I got up and closed the blinds to keep the light away for a little longer. I went to the bathroom and got into the shower. After I got out I brushed my teeth and left my hair to dry natural. I went back in the bedroom to the closet and changed into a tank top, oversized sweatshirt of Nash's, and spandex shorts. I pulled the strings on the hood as tight as I could and laid back down on the bed. I groaned and pushed my head into a pillow.

"Well someone sounds happy." Nash said in a sleepy voice.

"Besides my head hurting I'm okay." I mumbled into the pillow.

"What was that? I can't hear you!" Nash said as he started tickling me.

"Nash s-s-stop it!!" I laughed.

I started wriggling around and accidently kicked him off the bed. He grabbed my arm as he was falling and made me fall with him. I fell on top of him.

"Now you know I'm ticklish." I mumbled into his chest.

"Yes, but I love hearing you laugh." He chuckled. "But pull that hoodie off your face, I want to see those beautiful eyes."

I pulled it off of my head and laid my chin on his chest and looked at him. His eyes were a sparkling bright blue this morning.

"Now I love seeing that pretty face." He smiled.

I smiled back and sat up. I leaned down and kissed him, then got up.

"You know I tell you this everyday, but I love you. I'm glad your mine."

"I don't mind hearing it. Just reminds me that I have someone to tell me that they love me enough to tell me that." I smiled at him as he stood up.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

"I do love you. I love you so much baby girl."

He pulled away and went to go in the bathroom. Before he could go, I wrapped my arms and around his waist and put my head on his chest. He took a second to respond and put his hands on my back and moved his hands up and down my back.

"It really means a lot to me that you tell me that. You just make me feel like... I don't even know. But it's a great feeling. I'm glad I met you guys. I don't know what my life would be like. I'm so happy."

I pulled my head off of his chest and looked at him and smiled.

"Someone like you deserves to know it. Everyday. But I'm gonna go brush my teeth." He kissed me and we pulled out of the hug.

Cam came in our room and looked at me and smiled big.

"What?"

"Well, since Kaeli has left, I've been texting her, and I think we should suprise her with a face time tonight!" He ran and hugged me putting me in the air and chuckling, making me laugh.

"Yeah! We can do that!" I laughed.

Nash came out of the bathroom and gave us a confusing look.

"Ummm, I hate to ask, but why are my best friends smiling like idiots while my bestfriend holds my girlfriend in the air?"

Cam and I both laughed again and he set me down.

"We're gonna suprise Kaeli with a face time call tonight! Around five we're gonna call her. Because she usually gets done with her classes at 6!"

"Well you guys look happy! But I don't really think Kaeli likes me that well."

"Why would you say that?" I asked.

"Because when she was here she kinda gave me glares every now and then. I don't know, but as long as we're all happy!" He said picking me up.

"I guess today is me being picked up like a weightless baby!" I giggled.

He set me down and we all went downstairs and to watch TV until 5. Cam could not get that idiotic grin off of his face. I would laugh every now and then when I looked at him.

"Really miss your girlfriend that much?" Nash asked.

"Kinda!" He chuckled.

5 o'clock.

"Ready guys!" Cam asked as we huddled around his phone.

We started calling and we got an answer after two rings. It was Braedyn, her ex. 

"Hello? Who is this?" Braedyn asked.

"What did I say about answering my phone!?" Kaeli yelled.

She came and took her phone. Her hair was messy.

"Kaeli, what the hell is going on? Your talking to Bradeyn again?"

"Yeah, he's just over and we're cramming for the exam tomorrow." She laughed a little bit. She only does that when she's nervous.

"Well, anyways, are you going to MagCon in Orlando next week?" Cam asked.

"Yeah, I wondered why it was pushed back."

"I got into a little accident. Broke my rib!" I said.

"So it's next week?" Cam nodded. "I'll be there! Do you guys mind if I bring Braedyn? He wants to meet the guys."

"Yeah, that's fine."

We all talked for a little bit, and then hung up. Then I heard a knock on the door. I went to answer it and I cannot believe my eyes who was on the other side.

"Oh my God! Brianna!"

What. The. Hell. I haven't heard from her in forever.

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck.

~Next chapter is when we meet!!!!

~Bri™