Chapter 13.

Bri's POV

As we were driving around, we had the windows down. It was really nice tonight. I was driving, Nash was sitting in the passenger, and Ash and Matt were in the back. Nash was holding my right hand and rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand. It felt perfect like this.

"There's a tattoo place." Ash spoke up.

"Why are we going there?" Nash asked.

"Ash and I wanted to get a tattoo tonight." I said.

I stopped the car and turned it off, took the keys out of the ignition, and everybody got out. I walked in, and knew exactly what I wanted. An infinity symbol on my hip, with forever written below it. Ash was going to get a heart in between her thumb and index finger.

"So, what are you wanting to get babe?" Nash asked.

"I'm going to get an infinity symbol on my hip. I think it would be nice."

"Aww, you love me that much?" He asked with a smirk.

"Totally." I said with a giggle.

I told the tattoo artist what I wanted, and I sat down to get ready. Before I knew it, Ash and I were done.  Nash ended up getting and infinity symbol with the same thing written under it on his wrist. Were matching. It was funny seeing him squeeze his eyes shut every now and then.

"You guys wanna go get ice cream?" I asked.

"Yasssss!" Everybody said.

So we got in the car, but Nash took my keys and insisted on driving. He started the car, and drove to the nearest ice cream place. I took his hand and played with his fingers. I looked at him quickly and he was smiling. We got to the ice cream place and Matt and Ash for out and ran to the door screaming like little kids. I just laughed and Nash and I got out, and walked with our fingers intertwined. I felt happy. It felt cold in the shop because of how warm it was outside.

"What do you want babe?" Nash asked.

"I was thinking of a chocolate malt. How about you?" I asked.

"Am ice cream cone!!" He yelled like a little kid.

I laughed and got on my tippy toes and kissed his nose. I love how he is taller than me. The way he did his hair, everything was perfect about him. His personality. The looks are just a bonus, it didn't matter what he looked like, as long as he was mine. He is perfect for me. The way our hands just for together, even though the size difference. The way our lips just, connected. Nash busted me out of my thoughts.

"Here. I got your malt."

"Thanks babe." I say and kiss his cheek.

We walked out as Ash and Matt were still inside. We were holding hands walking to the car.

"So what do you want to do now?" He asked.

"I was thinking we could hang at my place, since Matt is insisting on taking Ash out tonight. So it will be just you and I." I said. He winked at me with a smirk.

Ash and Matt walked out of the store and we all got in the car. Nash still had my keys, otherwise I would drive.

"Do you like carrying my knick knacks on my keys or something?" I spoke up.

He laughed and said, "Maybe, maybe not." I just say there and smiled at him.

We got home, then Ash went inside to get ready. Nash and I just sat on the couch and turned on the TV. He had his arm around my waist and my head on his shoulder. His free hand was holding mine and playing with my fingers. To me it felt perfect the way things were. I loved having him be mine.

Ash came downstairs in a crop top, high waisted shorts, and some white vans. She looked nice. She sat on the couch next to me and waited for Matt to come back when he was done getting ready. Matt came, hurried and took Ash away to God only knows where. On there way out, Matt yelled, "Don't have to much fun! Use protection!!"

Nash flipped him off and I giggled slightly.

"So what do you wanna do now? Nash said kissing my cheek.

"How about just a movie night?" I said.

"Sounds cool to me. I'm down!" Nash said winking. 

Movies isn't really what I wanted, so I stood up, grabbed his hand, and we upstairs for the night. On our way upstairs I thought damn, I can never let this boy go. He chased me upstairs and when we got my door, he said, "My lady, I challenge you to a tickle fight." Showing a smirk. "Oh its on!" I said as I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him kissing him. He stepped in the door, shutting it behind us. 

A\N Awww snap they did the nashty!!! Love you guys! Till next chapter we meet!