Chapter 21

Bri's POV

God I love this boy. What would I ever do without him.

I got off of Nash, and walked over to my closet and got clothes out. I got one of Nash's red and blue tye-dye sweatshirt, leggings, and red Vans.

"I like that sweatshirt, where'd ya get it?" Nash said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"From my favorite boy in the whole world."

"So, where do you want to go today? Eating wise."

"Well, I was thinking, what about AppleBee's? I haven't been there in forever!" I said with a giggle.

"Sureeeee. Let me go shower and change."

He unwrapped his arms and went into the bathroom. I jumped and plopped on my bed, getting on my phone. I replied to some fans on Twitter, and posting a few pictures of Nash and I. Fans were commenting.

@Grierlover97: I totally ship #Nashanna!

@NashIsBae: Wow, Nash really has lowered his standards.

Ouch, that one stung a little bit. I kept scrolling through, seeing good and bad comments. The bad comments don't really get to me anymore. It just tells me they're jealous. Then I saw Cam comment.

@CameronDallas: Hey!!! Bri is mah gurl! You support #Nashanna, or your not a true friend to my beloved Brianna and Nash. Deuces! ✌

I chuckled to myself and heard Cam yelling downstairs.

"I SHIP THEM FOR LIFE!!!!" Then I heard Kaeli do her famous squeak laugh. Then Cam joined in laughing. It made me laugh too.

So I walked downstairs and saw Cam jumping on the couch while Kaeli was just laughing.

"CAM, I LOVE YOU, BUT DONT JUMP ON MY COUCH!" I said laughing.

Cam then got off the couch and ran over to me, picking me up and putting me over his shoulder.

"I love you soooooo much Bri!"

"Cam put me down!" I said with a giggle.

Then after about five minutes of him running around making me dizzy, I gave up hitting his back. There is no use to hit a 20 year old that is built.

"CAMMMM!!" Nash said running at him like a mad man.

Nash then tackled Cam and I, and we all fell. I landed in between Cam and Nash.

"Ouch.. I'm uncomfortable!" I said being crushed by Nash.

"I kinda like it this way." Cam said with a smirk.

"Oh my God your a perv!" I yelled.

Then Taylor jumped on Nash.

"I can't breathe!!!!"

I started panicking and flailing my arms and legs. Then Nash jumped up taking Taylor with him. Taylor flew back on my GLASS coffee table. I heard it shatter and a loud thump.

"Taylor?!" I exclaimed.

"Ouch..." Taylor said as he got up.

"Taylor, your leg. Its bleeding. Let's go get it cleaned up."

I took Taylor in the bathroom while Nash and Cam cleaned up. While Kaeli supervised so no one made anymore messes.

"It seems like every time we mess around, we break something." Taylor said with a laugh.

"Yeah. But your okay. That's all that matters.

I wrapped his leg and we walked back in the living room.

"Now guys, Nash and I are going to go eat. We'll be back later." I said as Nash pulled my arm and took me out the door.

*At the restaurant*

We had gotten our food and started eating.

"This is soooo good." Nash said with a mouth full.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." I said with a giggle.

After we were done Nash paid the bill and we left. Going to the park. He drove through a small path and we were at a ledge with a waterfall and a small body of water there. We got out of the car to get a better view.

"Wow." I managed to get out.

Nash wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down and put his chin on my shoulder.

"Its beautiful just like you." He said missing my cheek.

I blushed and giggled a bit

"Sucks we can't swim."

"I thought about that actually." Nash said with a smirk.

He let go of me and went to the car, grabbing a bag.

"You come prepared huh?"

"All the time. Just in case." He said with a wink.

We spent a few hours swimming, then it got dark. We changed back into our clothes and sat on the ground with a few blankets. We were cuddling looking at the stars. I got really sleepy and cuddled up in his chest while he wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped an arm around his waist.

"I love you beautiful."

"I love you too NasheyPoo." I said with a giggle.

Then I fell asleep.

A/N I hope you guys liked it! I enjoyed writing it. Thank you guys for almost 500 reads! ✨ ----Bri™