Chapter 40!!

Bri's POV

I woke up earlier than my alarm. I unwrapped Nash's arm from my waist and sat up. I checked my phone and it was 4:30a.m. Great. I got on my phone to read something on wattpad. I found a teen fiction and started reading it. I finished at 5:45. Wow I really read that long? I got up and grabbed my outfit for the day. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped off my PJs and got in the warm shower. I let the water hit my back and stood there feeling relieved by showers. It's like time to myself. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and one on my hair. I dried off and put on my fresh undergarments. I took the towel off of my hair and blow dried it. I then straightened it. After that I put on my clothes. Then I put on eyeliner and mascara. I carried my shoes in my hand and walked back to the bed. I grabbed my phone off the charger and checked the time. It was now 6:45. Our flight leaves at 8. Then we get seperated until the next MagCon. If there is one. I sat down on the edge of the better and looked at all the pictures I took. There was a group photo of us all, pictures of Nash and I, Camille, Shawn,  Taylor, Hayes, and Carter. I made sure to take pictures with all of them separately. I'm thinking of a present for all of them. I'm going to get us all collage phone cases for all of our phones. I laid back on the bed and thought about a lot of things.

"What are you thinking about?" A sleepy Nash said as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Just things. Of something I'm gonna get for everybody."

"What is that?"

"Well it's for you too. So I can't tell you." I giggled and tapped his nose.

He scooted closer to me until his face was over mine. He kissed me sweetly then smiled. I smiled back and he winked at me. God his smile and wink could kill me.

"You'll be the death of me someday."

"How will that be?"

"Your smile makes me weak." I giggled.

"Well, a lot of things about you make me weak." He chuckled.

He moved back over and got out of bed. He grabbed clothes and went in the bathroom. I got up and grabbed my makeup bag to grab my lip gloss I wanted. I got my nude lip gloss and put it on. Camille's alarm went off and I heard her groan, which made me chuckle. She hit dismiss I think because she sat up and turned on the lamp. The sun was just now starting to come out. Nash then walked out in ripped skinny jeans and a MagCon hoodie. Camille then took clothes in the bathroom and I heard the shower start. Shawn and Cam got up and went to Hayes, Carter, and Taylor's room. They all came back by 7:30. Camille came out in jeans and a crop top.

"Alright guys. It's time." I sighed.

I slipped on my high heels and grabbed my suitcase and carry on. I also grabbed my phone and we all walked out of the hotel room. We got to the elevator and it was quiet. I think we all were enjoying each others prescence. Well that's what I was doing.

~~~~~~~~~

We are now at the airport and it is 7:50. We are currently standing in a group hug and saying our goodbyes.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much!" Camille said.

We finished our goodbyes and flights were called. I walked with Nash and Cam, trying not to tear up. I hated being apart from everybody. It's always so much fun when we're together. We got on the plane and I was ready to sleep. I laid my head on Nash's shoulder and he smiled. I love that smile.

*Nash's POV*

I'm really happy with the way things have turned out. I'll never forget how I met Bri. It's been a fast six months. July will be our one year together. We're both 18, but she is the one. There is no one I'd rather be with.

~~~~~~~

*Bri's POV*

I was woke up by Cam. He also woke up Nash. We had landed. When we got off the plane I headed straight for the door. I'm ready to get home and sleep. Nash and Cam were right with me, and then we got stopped. Stopped by fans. They all started screaming and surrounded us. They pushed us all together. One of them pushed me and I fell. Somebody must've said we would be back.

"Guys stop!" I yelled.

They had pushed Nash and Cam away from me and somebody helped me up. I saw Kian.

"Kian!? What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm here to surprise you guys."

"Well we need to get security. They need help."

I took off my shoes and set them by my bag. Kian went to get security. I ran towards the guys and got through the girls. I grabbed Nash's arm. I also grabbed Cam's arm and started to pull them away. Security showed up and they did a circle around us. Thank God they came. We got our bags back and I put on my shoes. I wiped myself off in case I got dirty when I got pushed. I was clean and got to the limo. I got in and laid down on a seat. Part of my legs hurt from people hitting me when they were pushing the guys away. God fans are cray cray for the guys.

"Hey, are you okay?" Nash said as he patted my back.

"Yeah, I'm just hurting a little."

I sat up and he sat next to me. I turned to him and he put me on his lap. I stretches my legs and looked at him.

"I didn't know they would do that, I'm so sor-"

"It's fine Nash. I'm still breathing. That's all that matters. I'm okay. They're fans. They will do anything to meet you."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

He looked at me with an apologetic look.

"Stop Nash. It's not your fault. It happens."

He just sighed and I laid my head in the crook of his neck.  He put his head in the crook of my neck. We sat like this until we got home.

~~~~~~~

I laid down on the couch after I emptied my suitcase and put it up. It felt good to be home, but I miss hanging with the rest of the guys.

"Hey you sure your okay?" Cam asked me.

I sat up. "Yeah I'm fine. I just have a little bruise on my leg where I got kicked."

"I would've helped but I couldn't get to you. I'm sorry."

"Its fine Cameron. I told Nash the same thing. Nobody could've known that would've happened."

He sat down by me and turned on the TV. I got up and went upstairs. I opened the bedroom door and Nash curled up on the bed with a pillow asleep. I grabbed a tank top and shorts. I changed and put my hair in a messy bun. I went to the bathroom and took off my makeup. After that I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom over to the bed. I nudged Nash.

"Nash wake up, let's get under the covers."

He groaned but moved. I pulled the covers back and he got back into his place. I got in the bed and he wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Goodnight I love you sooooo much." He slurred out in a sleepy voice.

"I love you too. Now sleep." I giggled.

-Im gonna go to chapter 50 and then I will start a sequel!
~Bri