Chapter 39

Bri's POV

I woke up on the bed with Nash's arm wrapped around my waist. I was in the middle, Nash was on edge, and Hayes was on the other side of me. I moved Nash's arm without waking him up. I slid down the bed and looked around the room. Camille, Shawn, and Taylor were in the second bed. Cam and Carter were in the third bed. I laughed quietly and walked over to my suitcase. I got fresh undergarments, a mint colored high skirt, and a black top that hugged me that had lace above my chest up to my neck.(Picture in the top^). To finish the outfit I got out nude colored heels. I walked in the bathroom and set my outfit on the counter. I started the water to warm it up. I got out of my clothes from yesterday, jumped in the shower and washed up. Then I got out, wrapped a towel around my hair and body. I brushed my teeth and then blow dried my hair. I straightened it. I put on my clothes and then started to do my makeup. Today I am doing foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and some nude lip gloss. I walked out of the bathroom when I was done. I noticed that Carter and Taylor were gone. I went to the door started to turn the doorknob.

"Hey, where are you going?" A sleepy Hayes asked me.

"I'm going to check on Taylor and Carter to make sure their up and ready. You need to come get ready too."

He groaned and got up. We went to their room and he unlocked the door. Taylor was laying on the bed on his phone. I assume Carter was in the shower.

"Guys!" I half shouted.

"What?" Taylor mocked me.

"Today is the last day MagCon. Which means Camille will be leaving us. It just goes back to Nash, Cam, and I. I'm gonna miss you guys." I said as I walked over to Hayes and hugged him tightly.

"Especially you little bro." I said as I hugged him tighter.

I pulled away from the embrace and headed for the door.

"I'm gonna let you guys get ready. Come over when your done."

They nodded and I walked out, closing the door behind me. I went back over to our room, and took a deep breath before I walked in quietly. I heard the shower running and Nash wasn't in bed anymore. I laid in our now empty bed, while Cam was sleeping in his bed. Shawn and Camille were awake but on their phones. I waited on Nash to get out of the bathroom. He finally did and he laid next to me. I rolled over to face him. He was wearing khaki shorts, and a MagCon shirt.

"Hai." I smiled.

"Hey babe." He smirked.

"Wassup bae bae?" I giggled.

"Ah, nothing, going to MagCon with the babe. That's all." He smiled.

"She must be one lucky girl."

"Nah, I think I'm the lucky one."

I sat up and so did he. I took his hand and placed our intertwined hands on my thigh. I messed with the bracelet he had on his wrist. He chuckled.

"Well, we should probably head to the event. Shawn, Camille, Taylor, and Hayes already left. We just have to wait for Cam."

"Guys! I'm ready!!!" Cam yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Okay, let's go!" Nash said and stood up, pulling me up with him.

We all walked towards and I grabbed our phones on the way out. We got into the hallway and I gave them their phones. I held mine in my free hand as we got in the elevator. We got out of the elevator and started walking since it's only like two blocks. We got there and snuck in the back. I spotted the guys and ran for Shawn. I got to him and hugged him. He stumbled back, but hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you Shawn."

"I'll miss you too."

I seperated from the hug and went to Camille and we hugged tightly.

"It was so good seeing you here, and I'm definitely going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too Bri Bri!"

Then we heard our names being called. I walked up with Nash and Cam holding me on their shoulders. I did a model wave and then laughed. They set me down and Nash grabbed my hand. We sat down in chairs, going straight for the questions.

~~~~~~~~~~

We just got back to the hotel and we were hanging out as a group again. All of changed into comfy clothes and sat in a circle.

"Cam!" I yelled.

"Huh?"

"We should watch Expelled tonight!!" I squealed with excitement.

"Yeah, totally." He chuckled.

~~~~~

A few movies later, Cam had passed out. Tomorrow is the day we all get separated except for Nash, Cam, and I.

"Everybody come here."

Everybody gathered around me and stood there.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much. It was so fun hanging out with you guys. Shawn, I loved singing with you. Taylor, your crazy fun attitude makes me laugh. Carter, your just Carter!" I laughed.

"Hayes, your my lil bro, and I can't wait until we hang out again. But, I can say one thing. I with be stuck with Nash and Cam. Two great goofballs. I couldn't ask for better with you guys. I'm so happy to say I've been here." I said as they all hugged me.

I teared up.

"Well guys, I'm going to sleep." I said wiping the tear.

Everybody left to their room. Shawn and Camille laid down. Cam was passed out on his bed. Nash and I went to our bed and cuddled up to sleep.

~Im thinking one more chapter then the start of the sequel!!!
~Bri™