Chapter 29

Bri's POV

It's been a month since I've forgiven Nash. Surprisingly Lynn hasn't barged her way back in our lives to fuck it up. Nash asked me about beating the shit out of herb in Starbucks. I told him the story and he laughed. Tomorrow we are leaving for Orlando. While I'm sitting on the couch I think about all that has happened last month.

"Babe?" Nash snapped me out of my daze.

"Huh? What?" I asked.

"I've been asking you for like ten minutes if your all packed up for Orlando."

"Yeah, I got all packed up last night. I couldn't sleep. Something just doesn't sit right with me. I've been getting these weird cramps that keep me awake."

"You want some medicine? We can go to the doctor, and not even go t-"

"Nash, we're going to MagCon. I really want to perform with Shawn."

"Okay. Just let me know if it keeps bothering you." He said kissing my forehead going back upstairs.

I got on my phone and tweeted to Nash, Shawn, Cam, Taylor, Carter, and Hayes.

BriGrier: Can't wait to go to MagCon with the FAM and bf. @NashGrier @Camerondallas @Taylorcaniff @Shawnmendes @Carterreynolds @HayesGrier

I locked my phone and laid on the couch watching Snooki n JWoww. After about 5 minutes I had to throw up. I felt it and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Taylor must've heard me because he was in the green room. He busted in the door.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I just don't feel very good."

"Okay. You scared me gur!" He said in a girl voice which made me laugh.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth." I said flushing the toilet.

Taylor went back to the green room and I went upstairs to the bedroom and in the bathroom to brush my teeth. Good thing I had my hair in a messy bun today. I was brushing my teeth and Nash came in the bathroom.

"Hey you okay? I heard you and Tay talking about you being sick."

"Yeah, I think it's just a virus or something."

"Okay. You wanna go out today?"

"I'm not really feeling up to it, but you guys go out. I'm gonna rest up."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'll be fine."

"Okay." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

He kissed my cheek and walked out of the bathroom picking me up with his arms still wrapped around me. He sat us down on the bed and turned me around to face him. I had my legs on his sides. His arms were wrapped around my waist and mine were around his neck. We stared at each other for five minutes.

"You know I adore you right?"

"I think I know that." I giggled.

"I'm gonna tell you that everyday, because I am going to treat you the best I can."

"Awuh. Thanks boo. I love you." I kissed him and pulled him close to me.

I unwrapped my arms from him and pushed him back so we were laying down. We made out for like five minutes, then Cam came in.

"Hey Nash we- what the hell?! Lock the door!" He slammed it shut.

"We're leaving. Cmon." Cam said through the door.