Chapter 20

Bri's POV

"I just don't want to fight for a relationship that I will end up losing..." I said with tears.

"You won't lose, just don't give up on me." Nash said with tears brimming.

"I just don't... I don't want Lynn to fuck up our lives anymore then she has. It's just I don't want a relationship that goes up and down."

"We just need to work through this. How about we leave North Carolina? We can just get out of here. Start new."

"I do think that's a good idea, but I don't want to leave this place behind. I don't think I'm ready for it." I said crying.

This has been the roughest time for me since my parents had died. I'm losing the love of my life to some crazy bitch who thinks Nash is her property. I don't want to lose him, but I don't want to get hurt by her actions.

"So, how about we go? Cam has been thinking for a while to go out to California. How about we do it? Just Cam, you, and I?"

"Fuck it. Why not? I just want to come back and visit."

He smiled brightly at me while a few tears slipped down his face. I then wiped his tears away with my thumbs, and he did the same. Then he hugged me tightly and I snuggled into his chest.

"I don't ever want to lose you, Brianna."

"I never want to lose you either, Hamilton."

"Don't call me that!!!"

"Then don't call me Brianna!"

He laughed and then hugged me even tighter.

"Nash... Kinda can't breathe." I choked out.

"Sorry, I just don't ever want to let go. I don't ever want you to slip through my fingers."

"So... What do you want to do now?" He said with a smirk.

"Cuddles?" I said with a shrug.

"I don't know about that. Let's find out!"

He then picked me up and spun me around until we met the bed.

*Cam's POV*

So Kaeli and I were hanging around the pool while Nash and Bri were sleeping. Its around 10. So they usually aren't up until noon or 1. So now I can talk to Kaeli alone.

"So..." I said breaking the silence.

"So... What?" Kaeli looked at me.

"I know this is kinda sudden, but I would like to get to know you better. You seem really nice. Plus your cute, and funny."

She giggled at me.

"What?"

"It's just so cute how you, big 'ol Cam, is blushing."

I had just now realized the heat in my cheeks. I never have blushed with any girl.

"Well, what can I say? You make me feel like there are butterflies in my stomach. I have never felt that way with a girl before."

Suddenly Nash came downstairs and outside to the pool with his shirt messed up a bit. Wonder what happened... I chuckled to myself.

"Cam, we need to talk. Now." He said sternly.

I got up out of my chair and followed him into the kitchen.

"What is it?"

"You know how we talked about moving to California? Out to pursue our 'dreams'?"

I chuckled. "Yeah I do. What about it?"

"Well that apartment we found, call them and let them know that we'll take it."

"Wait wait wait... So your just going to leave Bri here? She really needs you."

"No stupid, she's going with us. We need a fresh start. I figured that will be the best place to do it."

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Next Friday. So its Thursday now, so we have a week. I think thats when Kaeli will go back to college. Or she might even go with us. Thats what Bri told me."

I suddenly smiled brightly. She might even go with us. Kept replaying in my head. I am super happy!

"Dude. Why are you smiling and blushing like a little girl?"

"I really like Kaeli... She might be that special one, ya know? I feel a connection like how I see between you and Bri. I get butterflies man."

"Wow. Your in deep." He chuckled.

"No shit! But its a good feeling."

*Bri's POV*

I woke up and Nash wasn't next to me anymore. I wonder where he went. So I got out of bed, and went to the shower.

After I got out, I brushed my teeth, and left my hair to dry natrually. I walked out of the bathroom noticing Nash laying on the bed. I was just in my bra and underwear. I started blushing.

"I like that hickey on your hip babe." He said smirking without looking up from his phone.

"Ohh, I like yours too." I walked over and sat on him.

"Why don't we do something today?! Just you and me!" I said with a big smile.

He smiled back at me.

"Anywhere you wanna go, let's do it." He said then kissed me.

God I love this boy. What would I ever do without him.

A/n I'm trying to make chapters longer, but running out of ideas what to write. Any thoughts? DM me!

~Bri®