Chapter 52

Bri's POV

I woke up and looked at Nash. He had his back turned. I looked at his back, and he had scratches. I traced my fingers over them and he groaned. I wrapped an arm around him and cuddled really close to him. He turned over and looked at me. His eyes were really bright blue, then he smiled at me.

"Good morning." He said keeping his smile.

"I can tell I had fun last night." I said to him.

"Yeah, I did too." He said placing his hand on my neck.

I giggled and he pulled us close together.

"I love you." I smiled at him.

"I love you too baby girl."

"Well, what do you want to do today? I kinda wanted to go penny boarding down the boardwalk. That would be fun! Wouldn't it?"

"As long as I'm with you, I'm happy. But I do have a meeting this morning, so I have to get ready now. Then I'll come back and we'll do something. Okay?" He said as he got out of bed.

"Okay." I pouted.

He chuckled, then leaned down and kissed my forehead. I got up and jumped to hug him. He wrapped his arms around me and I lifted my legs up.

"Now I gotta get ready!" He chuckled and set me down.

He grabbed clothes and walked into the bathroom. I followed him and brushed my teeth. He got in the shower then I walked back into the bedroom, going to go downstairs. Then I realized something. I only had on a bra and underwear, so I slipped on my tank top and a pair of Nash's sweatpants. I tied the strings all the way and it was still a bit big, but I can manage. I walked downstairs to have a granola bar. Cam wasn't down here, so he was still sleeping. I grabbed my granola bar, then heard a knock on the door.

"It's only 8 o'clock." I said quietly as I walked to the door.

I opened the door, revealing a teenage girl with a friend dressed in girl scout uniforms.

"Hi girls!" I said cheery.

"Would you like to buy some girl scout cookies?"

"Uh, yeah! When do I not want girl scout cookies?" I chuckled.

"So, your Brianna Hastings! I love your videos by the way!" The brunette squealed.

"Well, why don't you guys come in, and I'll grab my wallet?" I said as I opened the door wider.

They stepped in and I jogged upstairs, going to get my purse. Nash was walking out.

"Don't go down there just yet. There are some girl scouts and they know who we are." I whispered to him.

I went in the bedroom and grabbed my wallet. I walked out of the bedroom then heard squealing. I went back downstairs and saw Cam with the girls hugging him. He was in just boxers. Wow Cam. I giggled then got the girls' attention.

"So, how many boxes?" I asked Cam.

"I'd say 5 just for me!" He said as he patted his stomach.

I laughed then we wrote down everything we were getting. I paid the girls then rushed them out the door. I closed it, locking it. I sighed in relief then turned to Cam. Then Nash walked downstairs.

"Well that was interesting. Nice apparel Cam." Nash chuckled as he walked toward me.

He pulled me into a hug then kissed me.

"I love you, and I'll be back in a bit."

"Love you too." I said as I pecked him on the lips once more.