Chapter 42

Bri's POV

I saw Ash and Matt.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I said pulling Ash into a hug.

"Well, I have a lot to explain." Ash said.

"Hell yeah you do!" I said pulling out of the embrace.

"Who is that? Matt? Who is that?" Andrea said from behind me.

"An old friend with Matt."

"We left because Matt and I were getting hate for us being together, so we went under the grid for a while. We thought it would be good. I thought I'd visit you while I'm here."

"So your leaving again?"

"Yes. I'm sorry and I love you." She pulled me into another hug.

"I love you too Ash. Stay safe. Promise to text me or call anytime you need me!" I said as we pulled out of the hug.

She nodded and walked with Matt to leave. I closed the door and turned to Andrea.

"That was the weirdest shit ever." I chuckled.

"What was that all about anyways?"

"I went to MagCon the first time with her and she met Matt, next thing I knew they were gone. I wouldn't think Matt would've left with her but he did."

"That kinda seems suspicious. Don't ya think?"

"I think there's more to it."

"Alright well let's call and order those pizza and wings!"

I laughed and we walked towards the couch. Then there was another knock on the door.

"I'll get it. You order that food gurl." I chuckled and went back to the door.

I opened it and revealed a sad Nash. He saw me and pulled me into a hug.

"Nash are you okay?" I said into his chest.

"Yeah, I just hate how Cam did that to you."

"Nash it's okay. I'm just staying with Andrea. I'm alright."

He pulled away from the embrace and placed his hands on my biceps. He looked at me.

"Well, I don't want to bother you. I'm gonna let you spend time with Andrea."

"Okay." I said pushing myself into him, and we wrapped our arms around each other.

"I love you." Nash said.

"I love you to Nash."

He pulled away from the embrace and looked down at me. He kissed my lips sweetly and then started to go back.

"I'll be back. So don't go moving on without me." I giggled as I hung on to the door.

"Trust me. I couldn't do that." He smiled and got in the elevator.

I closed the door and got my phone out. Andrea was playing music and doing a weird dance. I went on Snap chat and took a video. Then I went over to her when she stopped dancing.

"Selfie!" I said and I stuck my tongue out with a peace sign.

She did the same. Then we smiled big for next one. I captioned most of them 'with the babe Andrea' or 'she da bae' and we laughed looking at them. She started taking mirror photos of us. I laughed and she made a video of us dancing like fools. Then we made a few vines. Then there was a knock on the door. Andrea ran to it and it was the pizza guy. We split it half and half and we both tipped him. She sat the pizza and wings on the counter and got two plates out.

"Do we really need plates?" I laughed.

"I mean, we don't need them, but, whatever!"

She put the plates to the side and grabbed two forks. We ate and I think we are both full now.

"That was really good!" I chuckled.

"Well, I'm gonna go shower okay?"

I nodded and she went to shower. My phone started buzzing. I looked at it and saw it was Cam. I ignored it because I don't really feel like getting insulted anymore. I went on Twitter and decided to post.

@BriGrier: If your going to insult me, please stop calling me.

I guess Cam knew it was about him. He replied minutes later.

@camerondallas: Well then I guess I won't call you to say what I had to. It wasn't bad, but you didn't give me a chance.

Then a whole bunch of fans started commenting asking if Cameron and I were dating. I told them we weren't, that we were just good friends who had gotten in an argument. Andrea came back out in sweatpants and a tank top.

"You wanna shower?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna do that."

I grabbed sweatpants, a tank top, and fresh undergarments. I also grabbed my toothbrush. I went in the bathroom and turned on the water. I stripped and hopped in. I washed up and got out. Then I brushed my teeth. Then we both got into bed, talking until we fell asleep.