Chapter 33

Bri's POV

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck.

I quickly responded.

"Hey, Sarah."

"How have you been?!" She said as she pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"I've been good. How about you?"

"Well, after I graduated, Austin and I moved out here and then we kinda got in a scuffle so he moved back, and I stayed out here to chill. I remembered how you talked about coming out here, so I'd figured I'd wait and for you to come out here. I watch your videos and as soon I saw you we're out here, I tweeted Cam and Nash which took forever!" She said and I just stood there, dazed.

"Uh, cool." I mumbled.

Nash came and picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I was still dumbfounded and staring off into space so I didn't notice. The next thing I knew is that I was set down in the kitchen on the floor behind the island.

"I thought you'd be happy about this?" Nash said more of a question.

"Yeah, it just, stuns me a bit." I said after blinking for the first time in 10 minutes.

"I mean, I haven't see her in forever. She doesn't really look different, I just never thought I'd see her again."

I heard Cam talking to her and she was being her flirty self. Nash and I chuckled at that, with them flirting with each other. I got out of my daze and ran over and jumped on Cam's back.

"So how is KAELI?!" I scared Cam and we fell to the ground.

Sarah started laughing and I got up and ran over to Nash, jumping on him and he stumbled back a little, but caught me.

"I just love you soooo much!" I said wrapping my legs around his waist, my hands on cheeks, and attacking him with kisses.

"I love you too." He said between kisses.

Cam and Sarah sat on the couch. After I was done attacking Nash with kisses he took us and sat in the recliner.

"So what brings you here Sarah?" I asked.

"I just kinda wanted to see how you were doing, since we don't really talk anymore. I just favorite stuff on Twitter of yours and like your vines and YouTube videos."

We talked for a few more hours, and she left around 9:30. After we said goodbyes I shut and locked the door. Taylor had left California after the party and went home until we go to MagCon. I walked back over to the recliner, and saw Cam was passed out on the couch and Nash was on his phone in the chair. I got a blanket and covered up Cameron and walked back over the recliner and laid down on Nash. I felt him put his phone back in his pocket and he wrapped his arms around my stomach. He put his hands on my hips and pushed me down to where my butt was in between his legs. I covered up and laid my head back on him. He was playing with my hair again. I turned around moved myself back up, to where I was straddling him. I started playing with his hair and he chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"You."

"Well, you play with my hair all the time!" I laughed and laid my head back down. I started dozing off and Nash picked me up and took us to our room. We changed and I put my hair in a messy bun. We laid down and I snuggled up to him, and he wrapped his arm my waist. We talked for another hour, then I got really tired.

"Goodnight baby girl. Love you."

"Love you too."

*Next Morning*

I woke up in our room and got up to go brush my teeth. I got out of the bathroom and checked the time. Ugh it's 9am. I decided to let Nash sleep and saw Cam still passed out on the couch. I ran over to the couch and jumped on him.

"AHHH!" he screamed.

I laughed and he wrapped his arms around me taking us to the floor. He was looking down at me with him pinning my hands down to the ground.

"Bri, what the FUCK?! You scared the shit out of me." He sighed of relief and laid his head on my stomach.

"Too tired to move?"

"Little bit." He said as he dozed off again.

I was kinda stuck here until Cam got up. I crossed my arms and started to doze off too. Then Nash came downstairs and walked over so I could look at him. He chuckled.

"What happened?"

"I scared the shit out of him, we fell, and he fell back asleep. I didn't want to be rude and push him, so I'm being the wonderful person I am and letting him sleep." I laughed.

Nash then laid on Cam's back and started to sleep too.

"What am I going to do with these boys?" I said to myself.

"Your going to love me more than Cam for the rest of your life." Nash mumbled in his sleep.

"Oh, so am I going to be your wife someday?" I smirked.

"Yes, you are. I love you so much Bri Bri."

"GUYS!" I screamed.

They popped their heads up and looked at me.

"Don't forget Hayes is coming today!"

They both groaned.

"What? It's Hasss I love him!"

I scooted from underneath them and sat on the couch. I put a pillow underneath Cam so he wouldn't have to put his head on the wood floor. Nash got up and laid down on the couch with his head in my lap. I pulled my hair out of the messy bun, and let my hair fall over his face. He chuckled.

"You hair smells good." He took a handful of it and sniffed really loud.

I laughed at him. I pushed my hair out of his face and played with his hair. I ruffled it up and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'm gonna go upstairs!" I yelled as I pushed him and up and ran.

I heard him running behind me, and I got into the bedroom first and shut the door. He opened it as I hid under the bed. He looked in the closet and bathroom, and sat on the bed. He sat there for a minute, and got back up.

"Well, I guess Cam and I will go out." He shut the door, and I thought he was gone.

I got out and headed for the door, and opened it. I looked both ways and didn't see him. I closed the door, and he was on the right side of me. I jumped amd he picked me up.

"Nash! God you scared me!" I yelled as he threw me on the bed.

"Well, I wanna talk to you about something."

"What would that be?"

"Cam and I are gonna go out on a guys night out, and you could possibly stay here with Hayes!" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I grumbled.

Now we just have to wait for Hayes. Then the leave. Then my phone buzzed. I looked at it didn't think I'd hear from her ever again.

-Cliffhangers are me I guess. Kaeli don't he guessing who it is! Stahp!
~Bri