Chapter 31

Bri's POV

*A week later*

Nash and I have stayed home this past week and he has not left me alone. It's like he's afraid to leave my side. Cam has been gone a lot filming a movie he's working on. Nash is still sleeping, but I've been up for about 10 minutes. I've been looking at Nash sleeping, thinking about how much we've been through and how he still managed to stick by a mess like me.

"Nash." I whispered poking his cheek.

He groaned but stayed asleep.

"NasheyPoo. I want you to get up so I can love you!" He didn't budge.

I sat on top of him, just looking at him. He just slept. What am I gonna do with him. I leaned down and kissed him. I kissed him until he opened his eyes and looked at me. Then he smiled and I pulled away.

"We have to do something today. We've been stuck here all week."

"What do you wanna do?"

"How about we go to the park and walk around?"

"Sure. When do you want to leave?"

"How about in a half an hour?"

"Sounds okay to me."

I got off of him and went to go shower. When I got out, I brushed my teeth and put on undergarments. I walked out of the bathroom and walked to the closet. I put on high waisted shorts, a black T-shirt, and the sweatshirt of Nash's I wear all the time. I picked out black vans to go with it. I went back in the bathroom and I left my hair down and straightened it. I put on eyeliner and mascara. When I was straightening my hair, Nash was showering. I walked out of the bathroom and waited for him. He came out and went to the closet. He got my favorite black ripped skinny jeans of his, and whit v-neck shirt. He grabbed a grey sweatshirt and put his hood up and pushed his hair back in it. He walked over and hugged me.

"Let's get our hair cut today. Yours is getting really long." I said.

"Okay. I think its time to get rid of the blonde anyways." He chuckled.

"Let's go!!! But let me grab something real quick."

I ran back in the closet and grabbed a black snapback with my Ray Bans. I grabbed Nash's and we walked out of the door. Also in this week Cam went and had our cars brought that we bought. Nash and Cam got new Grand Cherokee Jeeps. I got a Mazda.

"Are we taking my car or yours?" I asked Nash.

"We can take the Jeep."

As we got to his car, he opened my door for me. Then he got in the drivers side and we were off to the park. I turned up the radio and jammed out until we got there. Nash rolled down the windows and we jammed out together. I laughed a lot at the faces we made. Then Shawn's new song Something Big came on.

"Oh my God its Shawn!" I yelled.

Nash just chuckled and shook his head and I jammed out. I closed my eyes and sung along. Nash turned the music down a little bit and I didn't notice and kept singing like the dork I am.

"We're here lovely voice." Nash chuckled.

"I try." I smiled and got out.

We were walking Nash was made a few vines. Every now and then there were a few girls who asked to take pictures with us. We were walking around hand in hand. Nash stopped and turned me to face him.

"Babe, I love you. Your so beautiful and I just love how you are mine. I want to keep you forever. We can have the perfect life together."

"I love you too NasheyPoo. I am yours forever and always. There is nobody else I would rather spend my time with."