Chapter 11.

Bri's POV

So, it's 7 a.m. Were have to get up already and go back to North Carolina.

"Babe, is time to wake up." I slightly shake Nash, and he doesn't budge. So, I get on top of him and start giving him kisses. His arms then wrap around me and he smiles into the kiss.

"Good morning to you to." He says as he pulls away with a smirk.

"We have to leave in an hour. So get up!" I say playfully smacking his chest.

I get up and go take a shower. I leave my hair natural and I put on my favorite white beanie. Then I slip on my black leggings, a mint crop top, with a black cropped leather jacket with studs, and my white combat boots with studs on the heel. I walk out and Nash is wearing ripped black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and to top it off a black beanie.

"You look great babe." Nash says.

"You look quite spiffy yourself handsome."

I look at my phone and it's my mom.

Mom: I'm out of town with your father. Are you going to stay with Nash and Cameron? I hear a lot about you two from Ashley. Love you sweetie, xoxo

Bri: Yeah I'll stay with Nash. Love you too mom.

I put my phone in my coat pocket. I packed all my stuff up in my suitcases and put my electronics in my carry on. I put my bags at the door. Nash was ready, so Ashley, Carter, Hayes, and Cam. We all went down the elevator, through the lobby, and into the car.

*At the airport.*

We all get through security fine. So we all decide to chill and get some Starbucks. Ash, Matt, and I get  caramel frappes, Nash, Carter, and Hayes get lemonade, and Cam gets a coffee. Ew. I finished my drink, and our flight was called. I am sat next to Nash and Cam. Ash sits with Hayes, Carter, and behind them is Matt. I start to doze off as I lean my head on Nash.

*Nash's POV*

Bri just fell asleep on my shoulder. I honestly don't know what I would do without her in my life. It's like, I need her to survive. It's just, I feel like I could spend the rest of my life with her. With all this thinking. I sure am tired. I leaned my head back, and I was out.

*In North Carolina*

I just got woke up by Bri, telling me we were landing.

"Good sleep babe?" I said to her.

"It was better because you were here." She said to me.

"Well isn't that sweet."

*Bri's POV

Once we got off the plane, we all headed to Nash's house. We got there, and I went straight to Nash's bedroom to put my luggage down. Nash did the same, then he picked me up and laid us on the bed.

"I wanna stay like this forever babe." Nash said to me.

"As do I, but we have to get to that party at 8:30! It will be time to get turnt!"

"We can't get too messed up Missy, we need to be careful. We don't know who will be there. They could be soooo dangerous!" He said.

"Nash, it's a bunch of teenagers. What can go wrong?"

"Well, it's 5:30. I'm gonna start getting ready."

I hopped into the shower. Washed up, shaved. Then I got out. When I got out of the shower, it was 6:15.  I plugged my straightener, and waited for it to heat up. While I waited, I put on my strapless black bra and matching panties, then I put on my black dress on that I bought in Orlando at MagCon. I went back in there and looked in the mirror. Damn I look good in this dress. I straightened my hair, put on eyeliner, mascara, foundation, concealer, and a little black glittery eyeshadow. I walked out, Nash gave me a quick peck, and walked into the bathroom to get in the shower. I say on the bed and waited on Nash to get out of the bathroom. He had his hair gelled up, another pair of ripped skinny jeans, and a tight black shirt, with his black vans. It's now 8:00. Ash came in and had a tight fitting white dress, with black jewels on the top. Were like twinning. I put on my black stilettos, and she had white ones.

"We all look, fucking fine as hell." I said.

"Matt is going to meet us there." Ash said.

"You look great babe." Nash said.

"You look hot!" I said with a giggle.

With that, we headed out  too my blacked out Dodge Charger. It was a 10 minute drive there. We got there, and shit was already crazy. People were already drunk, so we headed in and got drinks. Ash found Matt, and they went to drink and dance.

Nash and I went to get our drinks, and before we knew it, we were drunk.  Nash and I danced for 3 hours. We were wasted. Matt was sober, Ash, not so much.

"I'm going to get more drinks." I slurred out to Nash.

I was in the kitchen getting a drink, and I saw Lynn. She was drunk. She went to the living room. Probably here with another guy. I stumble back in there and she was making out with a guy on the couch. Oh my god. It was Nash. He was full on into a make out session with her. He was kissing back. My heart broke and I have to get out of here. I can't drive, so I take off my heels and start walking out the door. I just started walking. He was so into it. This was all just a lie. He never loved me. I ran. To the stop sign at the end of the road. I fell on my knees and bawled my eyes out. I just sat there. I felt I was there for an hour. Then my car pulled up. It was Matt, Ash, and Nash in the backseat. With that I walked away from my car. Matt kept driving by me until I gave in. Ash told me to sit on her lap. The after party was at Nash's.

My life was perfect until tonight. It is upside down and I hate life. We got to Nash's and I sobered up a bit from crying. I just filled the tub, got in, and laid there. I went underwater, and stayed there. I felt invincible. I them for up and out of the bath. I went into Nash's bedroom to get pajamas, then felt dizzy, then passed out.

A\N this is the infamous plot twist! Should Nash and Bri Get back together, or is Nash and Lynn better.