Chapter 37

Bri's POV

I woke up and heard Nash snoring a little bit. It was really quiet and I chuckled to myself. I got up and saw Shawn and Camille cuddled up together. 'Awww' I thought to myself. I got my phone and took a picture and saved it. Totally showing them later! I grabbed white ripped skinny jeans, a mint crop top, and my mint vans. I washed up in the shower. When I got out, I blow dried my hair and curled it. Then I put on my makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and Camille walked in.

"I had my friend bring my clothes, so I don't have to borrow anymore." She chuckled.

"It's totally fine. You can keep the sweatpants and the tank top. It's cool. Plus, before I forget, Mahogany got here last night!"

She nodded and walked in the bathroom. I went to the bed and sat on Nash, who was on his phone. He just sat on his phone and didn't look at me. I took his phone and put it in my back pocket.

"Give me my phone back!" Nash whined.

"No until you love me!" I mocked him.

I leaned down and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and sat us up. I looked at him and he smirked at me. He was going to take his phone. I grabbed it out of my back pocket and he tried to grab it.

"Not until you love meeee!" I whined like a little kid.

He just looked at me annoyed. I groaned and got up.

"I'm going to breakfast, MagCon starts in an hour. So get ready." I patted his chest and kissed his cheek.

I grabbed my phone and put his back in my pocket and walked out of the room. I went down to the lobby and got a biscuit with some gravy. When I was eating Camille came down and and got breakfast. We sat and talked about how MagCon was going to go. We finished and went back up to the room. Nash, Cam and Shawn were ready. Then Mahogany walked in with a smile

"Hey guys!" She squealed and pulled Camille and I into a hug.

"Hi!" We said in unison.

Then Taylor, Carter, and Hayes walked in. I jumped on Hayes.

"My little Hasss! Your growing up to fast!"

He chuckled and I got off of him.

"So we ready to head out?" Taylor asked.

"Yep." I said.

We we're walking out the door, and Nash grabbed my butt. I gave him a smirk and he held his phone in my face.

"Got it." He smiled.

"This time Grier, this time."

He put it in his pocket and motioned for me to jump on his back. Camille and Shawn were holding hands.

"Oooh girl get it!" Taylor yelled to her.

She blushed and Shawn put his arm around her shoulder. We got in the elevator and headed to the lobby. Chad was in the lobby waiting for us. We headed to the limo and headed on our way to MagCon. We talked until we got there. We got there, and went directly back stage away from screaming fans. We waited for names to be called. Mahogany started playing music, so that's our queue!

"Introducing, Shawn Mendes! Taylor Caniff! Cameron Dallas! Carter Reynolds! Hayes Grier and Nash Grier with Bri Hastings!"

We all headed up on stage and waved to the screaming fans. Mahogany played Lip Gloss and the boys started dancing. I laughed and joined. The fans were screaming their heads off. Then it was time for Shawn and I to sing. Everybody calmed down. There were two chairs for Shawn and I. We sat down and the rest of the guys sat down by us on the floor. Nash sat in between my legs, Cam sat on my right side, and Hayes next to Cam. Taylor and Carter sat by Shawn. We started singing and the crowd got a bit noisy. We sang skinny love first. When we were singing Thinking Out Loud, I looked down at Nash and smiled. Then we sang Something Big and after that Life of the Party. When we we're done, the crowd went nuts.