Chapter 12.

Bri's POV

I woke up in the hospital. Ash was next to me.

"Ash, what happened to me?"

"We were at Nash's, you got out of the bath and passed out in Nash's room on the floor.

As soon as she said that, the devil himself walked in the door.

"Hey babe."

"P.S., he doesn't remember what happened." Ash whispered.

"Hi Nash."

"So, how have you been?" He said kissing cheek.

"Nash, do you remember what happened two nights ago?"

"No, why, do you?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah, you made out with Lynn.. You were wasted. I just need space, I don't really want to see you.  I'm sorry. I just can't face you."

"In so sorry, Bri. I will do whatever I can to do make it up to you. I was so stupid last night. Lynn said she over me, and apparently she wasn't.  I had no idea what I was doing. If you want me to leave, I will. I love you." He looked at me with hurt in his eyes and left the room.

"You can leave when your ready. Were also staying at Nash's still, because we kinda have no where else to go..."

Great. Well maybe i can just talk to him.  I don't want to lose him. He had been the best to me throughout all my relationships. There was only two other guys I have dated. Nash makes me feel invincible. Like it's us and no one else. 

Ash brought me under garments, black leggings, a PINK sweatshirt, and my favorite uggs. I get dressed, go to the desk and get discharged, and head to my car, while Ash is walking by me. Nash is sitting in the backseat waiting for us. I get in, start the ignition, and start to drive back to Nash's.

Nash's POV

I am just sitting in the backseat, thinking about how badly I fucked up. I honestly didn't mean to. I was completely wasted the other night. I just feel I need her back. It just doesn't feel right knowing she's not mine anymore. Maybe we can talk when we get home.

Bri's POV

Add I pulled in the driveway, I turned off the ignition, and Ash got out first. As I was about to get out, Nash grabbed my arm.

"Can we please talk this? It was a stupid mistake that never should've been done. I truly am sorry. I will do ANYTHING to make it up to you." Nash said.

Can I give him another chance? I want to trust him. I really do.

"Let's just go inside, okay?" I said and got out of the car. So did Nash.

I locked the car and we walked in together. I went up to Nash's room to grab clothes and go in his bathroom to take a shower. I got clothes and sat on the bed for a minute. While I was, Nash came in. He pulled me up into a hug. I missed hugging him. His scent of his cologne. I want to stay like this. It's only been two weeks since we'be been together, but I love him.

"Bri, I love you. I want to be able to call you mine again."

"I love you too Nash, but can you promise me never to fuck up again like that? I want Lynn gone and away from us."

"I promise I will never do anything to hurt you again. I don't ever want to lose you. Ever."

"Then, yes, I will be yours again. But don't you ever mess up again Mr. Grier."

He hugged me tightly then picked me up and laid me on the bed, while he was hovering over me. He kissed me slightly, and then we spent the rest of the time having fun!

*2 hours later*

I woke in Nash's arms, with just the sheets covering us. It felt perfect how we were right now, but I had to get up. I need to shower. I want to go out tonight. I snuck out of Nash's arms and went to the bathroom and showered. I got out, and Nash was on his phone, wearing boxers. I changed into my undergarments, a black tank top that says Nashty, light high waisted shorts, and my black Jordan's. I straightened my hair and put on eyeliner and mascara.

"You look nice, where you going?" Nash said.

"I kinda wanted to go around town tonight, just drive around. Wanna go with me?"

"Yeah, let me shower." He kissed me lightly and any to the bathroom.

I went downstairs and saw Ash and Matt cuddling watching a movie.

"Awwww, the love birds. So cute. Stay safe!" I said as I laughed.

"Well were you and Nash safe? We kinda heard the nashty going on!"Matt said as he laughed.

I just blushed and went into the kitchen. I yelled laughing, "We were very safe thank you! God go over to your house Matt!"

"Hey, you guys wanna go clubbing at 10?" Ash asked.

"Yeah,  Nash and I are going to drive for a bit. I was thinking of getting a tattoo tonight, be adventurous tonight, haha."

Ashh yelled, "I wanna go!!!!"

"Okay, get ready!" I yelled as she ran upstairs to shower and change.

Tonight is going to be a good night.

A\N sorry it's short, I will update tomorrow or tonight!!!