Chapter 50

Bri's POV

I got out of the shower and changed into my outfit (Above). I put my hair in a messy bun and changed my plugs in my ears. I put on a white bandana and slipped on socks. I then slipped on my uggs, then put on makeup. I walked back downstairs, prepping for the adventure.

"You ready?" Cam asked.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope." Nash smiled.

We all got down stairs. We were taking two cars.Mine, and then Nash's. I drove out there with Cam in my passenger seat.

"It's not really a bad thing. It's a house on the beach in isolation."

I just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped out of my car, taking in the air. It smelled like the ocean. Cam got out of the car, shutting the door. I shut mine, then got my bag out of the back. I locked the car and walked towards the house. It was a wood type two story house that was mostly glass. It looked kinda like the Cullen's house from twilight. We all walked in, Nash shutting the door behind us. I went upstairs as fast as I could, getting to the bedroom. There was a king size bed with black pillows and purple and black swirled comforter. The bathroom was towards the right. The closet was on the left. I set my bag down and plopped on the bed. I'm guessing Cam or Nash came in. I rolled over and saw Nash.

"I hope you don't mind sharing a room with me." He gave me a cheeky smile.

"I'd rather bunk with Cam." I said returning the cheeky smile.

"Why do you have to do this to me? I'm trying to build us up again."

"There is no us, Nash."

"Maybe not now, but there will be."

"What makes you so sure?"

"I just have that feeling."

He laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. God how much I want to take him back is killing me. But I don't know if I can. It's just so difficult. I looked over and Nash was just staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just watching you think about things. It's funny how you furrow your eyebrows in confusion, it's adorable." He smiled big at me.

"Can we talk? Like really talk. Outside?"

He nodded and stood up. He pulled the curtains back on the left side of my room, revealing a patio. He opened the door and gestured for me to walk out. I did and there was a loveseat, with a chair on the other side of the door and one across from the loveseat. I sat on the loveseat, and he sat on the chair across from me.

"So, what's up?"

"I've been thinking. I do miss you, but I also have my second thoughts." I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"Well I can assure you those second thoughts could mean nothing. I'm never going to do that to you. Ever again."

"Yeah, but I've heard it before. You never meant to do it, it won't happen again. I've heard it all before."

"I know, but you just have to trust me." He said reaching his hands and intertwining them with mine.

"That's what I'm afraid to do." I said squeezing his hands.

"Please. Just trust me. I need you back in my life. It's been one long year knowing that your not mine."

"Can I trust you? If I do I swear this is the last time."

"You can. I love you more than anything." He said as he stood up.

I stood up and he pulled me into a hug.

"So you will be my girlfriend? For the last time?"

"Yes. But I'm trusting you with what I have left."

He squeezed me even tighter. Maybe I can trust him. Let's just hope I'm not wrong.

-nothing bad can happen from here. I promise you lovelys.
~Bri