Chapter 27

Bri's POV

I woke up in Nash's arms and heard my phone buzz. I looked at it and saw it was from Taylor.

Tay Tay: Hey I'm in Cali! You wanna meet up for some coffee? I just got off the plane! Can I meet you in 20 minutes?

Bri: Yasss! I will meet you at the cafe.

Tay Tay: I will see you there!

I put my phone down and got out of bed without waking Nash. I put on some high waisted shorts, a Nashty tank top, and white gladiator sandals with my ankle bracelet. I walked out of the bedroom and walked downstairs grabbing the keys. I slipped out of the apartment and walked into the elevator. I got down to the garage and got in the car. When I got to the cafe, I saw the familiar beanie that I got him. I walked in the cafe and scared Taylor.

"Hey Tay!" I yelled and he jumped.

He got up and turned around and hugged me.

"I missed you Bri!"

"I missed you too!" I kissed his cheek and sat down across from him.

"So, how are you and Nash?"

"We are really great! We had just gotten our new stuff yesterday and the apartment looks amazing!" I squealed with excitement.

*Nash's POV*

I woke up and saw Bri wasn't here. I got up and changed. I walked out of the apartment, and took the elevator and went to the garage. The car was gone. Well I'm kinda hungry. I'm gonna go to the cafe. I called a cab and went there. I saw Bri as I walked in but she didn't see me. She was sitting with some guy talking to him and smiling. I overheard the conversation.

"We should do this again sometime!" The guy said.

I couldn't see his face from where I was sitting. They both got up and hugged each other. I heard the end of their conversation.

"I love you Bri Bri."

"I love you too." She pulled away from the hug and smiled.

"How about I take you to your hotel? That's the least I can do."

He nodded and they headed out the door. I was on the verge of punching something until someone came up to me and sat down.

"Hey Nash!" Lynn squealed.

"Hi Lynn. What's up?"

"Nothing, I just came out to see my favorite boy that's all."

"I know this is totally off topic, but do you want to go to your hotel?"

"I thought you'd never ask." She smirked and took my hand and we walked out the door.

Bri's POV

We walked in Taylor's hotel room and I sat down on the couch. We sat watching TV until I heard the neighbors on the other side of the wall.

"This is annoying. I'm going over there." I said angry.

I walked out of Taylor's room, with Taylor following behind me. I banged on the door, then heard some shuffling. Then who answered the door, I thought I was going to die. Nash answered the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK NASH? YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH LYNN?!" I said with tears brimming.

"Well your cheating on me with some dude at the cafe!" He yelled in my face.

"That was Taylor. You really think I'm that FUCKING LOW?! Taylor is one if my guy best friends besides Cam."

He looked at me sadly.

"I'm s-"

"You know what? Fuck you Nash. You obviously don't need me and I don't need you anymore. Don't bother coming back to the apartment."

I slapped him and walked away flipping him off. Taylor was walking beside me and I was about to break down. As soon as we got to my car, I got in the passenger seat. I started bawling. Taylor was driving to the apartment, but not fast enough. As soon as we got there, I ran in the apartment and ran to Cam. I looked at him for a split second then he opened his arms. I ran to him and hugged him falling to the ground.

*Cam's POV *

Bri came in bawling and I hugged her and we sat on the floor. I saw Taylor walk in behind her.

"Taylor what the fuck happened?!" I yelled.

"Bri and I saw... Nash and Lynn. Ya know." He said sadly.

"Bri." She looked up at me with red puffy eyes.

"You don't deserve this. I'm so sorry this happened."

"Nash thought she was going to cheat on him with me. He saw us at the cafe and must've figured the worst. This is all my fault." Taylor said shaking his head and sitting on the couch. He put his head in his hands.

"This is not your fault. It's Nash's for assuming Bri would be that low."

After I said that, Nash walked in. I picked up and Bri and set her next to Taylor. She pulled Taylor into a hug and he rubbed her back. I walked up to Nash and pushed him.

"Nash what the hell is wrong with you?! You assume the worst out of Bri? You think she's like that?! She fucking loves you. Obviously you don't feel the same way. Just get away. Go to yours and Bri's room."

He walked upstairs sadly.

"Taylor, I got this. You can sleep on the couch if you wanna stay. I'm gonna take her upstairs."

"Ight man. I'll be down here if you need me."

I picked up Bri and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I got to my room and laid her down. I laid down next to her, and she cuddled up to me. I rubbed her back and her breathing became steady. She was asleep.