Chapter 25

Bri's POV

My alarm was going off. 5a.m is here! It's time to leave for California. I am excited! Then in a  month and a half we go to Orlando again for MagCon. This MagCon it will be Taylor, Carter, Shawn, Hayes, Cam, Nash, and I.

"Nash!!! Wake up we gotta leave at 6!"

He groaned and rolled over to face me.

"Do we have to?" He said in his morning sleepy voice. Damn.

"Yes. We have to! Unless you want to stay here and Cam and I will go to Cali."

He shot up. "There is no way I'm missing Cali."

"I'm gonna go shower. So stay awake!"

I got up and went to go shower. After I had gotten out, I blow dried my hair and plugged in my curling wand. I played music on my phone. Down on me by Jermih came on. I started doing a little dance while I got my clothes. I picked out short shorts, but they didn't show my butt. A whit crop top, and white J's. I wanted to look nice in case we got bombarded by fans when we come out. I went back in the bathroom and got dressed. Then I curled my hair, then put on eyeliner and mascara. I walked out of the bathroom and jumped on Nash, who had fallen back asleep.

"HEY!" I screamed as I jumped on him.

He jumped up causing me to fall off the bed.

"Fuck, my elbow." I grumbled.

"Sorry babe, you scared me." He chuckled.

"Funny now, but will it be funny when Mr. Nash gets no kisses?" I smirked.

I got up and grabbed my bags, taking them downstairs. Nash had brought his stuff in his car the other night. We are going to fly, and just bring all of our clothes and special things. Then movers are bringing new furniture.

"Hey Camo!"

"Hey." He said without looking up from his phone.

"You've been up and ready for how long?"

"Long enough to hear that Nash doesn't get anymore kisses!" He chuckled making kissy faces at me.

Nash walked downstairs and set his bags by mine. Cam came up and hugged me, picking me up.

"Cam! Stahp it!" I laughed.

"Fine... But this is not over!" He smirked at me.

I ran back upstairs and grabbed my black Ray Bans. I ran back downstairs and creeped up on Nash. I jumped on his back.

"Gahh!" I yelled.

"What is with you scaring me?" He chuckled.

"I don't know. I just like too." I giggled.

"That giggle, is an attractive giggle."

I giggled again and got off of his back.

"I need to get my hair trimmed. It's almost down to my butt."

"But it's beautiful hair. I love how it always smells so good."

"So you smell my hair when we cuddle or do the Nashty?" I smirked.

"Not all the time!" He blushed.

"Yeah, whatever you say." I smirked.

"Cmon love birds! We gotta go! It's 5:45!" Cam yelled.

We all walked out the door and I locked it behind me. I walked next to the cab, and turned around and looked at my house. Nash and Cam was putting all of our stuff in the trunk. I'm going to miss this house. All the memories of my mom and dad. I was crying and didn't notice until Nash stood in front of me and I felt the warmth on my cheeks.