Chapter 46

Bri's POV

It has been two months, and I've heard nothing out of Nash. I've seen him tweet, but he has had no initiative to contact me. Cam tweeted yesterday them with a few girls. I shrugged it off but don't think something is right. We are currently in New York. We have performed the same thing, and the fans seem to love it. Colby and I have grown really close, and I think he likes me. It's obvious that Nash has moved on, but I personally don't think that I am.

"Alright Bri, let's go!" Shawn yelled.

"Huh? Okay, let's do it!"

We walked out on stage and the fans cheered. We started performing and I saw faces that I recognized. There was Kaeli and Braedyn. I kept looking around and I saw Cam. I didn't see Nash anywhere, I just saw Cam. Then I saw Taylor, Carter, and Hayes. We had finished performing before I knew it. I instantly handed someone the mic, and headed through the crowd. I finally found them after being hugged by fans. Security was yelling at me but I didn't care. I got to Cam and jumped into his arms.

"I missed you so much!" I yelled.

"I missed you too Bri. More than you know."

Cam started walking then security got us backstage again. I got down and looked at them. I hugged Hayes next.

"Hayes!"

Then I hugged Taylor.

"Taylor I love you man!" I said as I wrapped my arms tight around his neck.

Then I hugged Carter.

"Cartahhhh!"

I pulled back and saw Nash behind them. Cam pulled me to the side.

"I thought you should know, since Nash thought you had a thing with Colby, he kinda.... Moved on."

"What the hell?! I didn't have a thing with anybody."

We all turned and faced the group. Nash tried to hug me but I pushed him off. Then his girlfriend came up from behind him.

"I wouldn't hug her anyways babe. I mean look at her."

That kinda made me sad and pissed at the same time. Shawn came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up and stepping back.

"I know what you'll do. She will get more ugly if you do anything." Shawn whispered in my ear.

I laughed and he set me down.

"Your right Shawn. Totally right."

Colby came over and he picked me up in a hug. I laughed and hugged back.

"You did amazing!" He said.

Then Sam gave me a high five.

"So, you guys wanna go grab something to eat?" Nash spoke up.

The guys nodded and I put on a fake smile. We were walking to the limo when Nash grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side.

"What do you want?" I snapped before letting him talk.

"Look, I thought you moved on."

"I didn't. But now it is officially over for us." I said as I pulled my wrist back and holding it to my chest.

He started to say something and I got in the limo sitting by Shawn and Colby. Colby wrapped an arm around my shoulder when I leaned my head on his shoulder. We sat like this until we got to the restaurant. We all got in sitting down at the table that was big enough for all of us. I sat at one end, with Shawn and Colby on the sides of me. On Colby's side was Carter, Cam, and Hayes. On the end was Sam. On Shawn's side was Taylor, Nash, and then his girlfriend. I didn't know her name and neither did I want to. I would catch Nash every now and then looking at me with apologetic eyes. I quickly looked down at my glass of water. Then the waitress walked over to our table.