Chapter 47

Bri's POV

Today is the last day of performing. I got my suitcase and grabbed my mint colored PINK sweater, leggings, and fresh undergarments. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took off my clothes from last night and got in. When I got out, I wrapped a towel around my hair then another for my body. I dried my body off and put on my bra and underwear. I took my towel off of my hair, then blow dried it. I curled it and left it down. I then put on my usual makeup. I put my clothes on, then walked out of the bathroom. I went back to my suitcase, got out socks and put them on. I grabbed my shoes and beanie. I put them on and sat on the edge of the bed. I got on my phone, to check social media. I put in headphones and listened to music. I closed my eyes and relaxed. When I opened them again, Shawn was laying on the bed and had apparently gotten ready. Sam and Colby weren't in here, so I'm guessing they got ready too.

"Gosh guys are quick getting ready."

"You also were zoned out for a while." Shawn said and chuckled.

"Sorry about that. Just been thinking a lot."

"It's cool. Just think in two days we go home!"

"Yeah..."

"Is there something bad about that?"

"Well, we get seperated again. Plus I'm probably going to be basically living with Nash's new girlfriend because I figure they're gonna be there 24/7." I said with a sigh at the end.

"Yeah, but there are certain things we just have to live with, ya know?" Shawn said.

"Yeah, I mean, I can live with it. Because Cam and I are back to normal. I'm happy because you, him, and Taylor have been here for me a lot. There isn't a way I could thank you guys for that. It means a lot to me."

"You can thank me by staying my friend forever!" He said wrapping an arm around me and squeezing me close to him.

I laughed then sat up. Shawn sat up as well, then the guys walked in. Cam, Taylor, and Carter jumped on the bed I was on. Hayes came and sat on the floor in front of me, scooting in between my legs. So I started playing with his hair and he put my legs over his shoulders. I giggled and them he stood up. I freaked out and clung on to him.

"Hayes what are you doing?!"

"I dunno. Seemed fun." He chuckled.

"I'll save you mah lady!" Cam screamed.

I got pulled back, and I grabbed Cam. He was holding me bridal style and I placed my arms tightly around his neck. He chuckled.

"Heyyyy." I said.

"Wassup babe?"

"Ohhh, nothing much. Just hanging." I giggled.

"Hey Hayes! Can you get my phone pweeaasee?" I gave him puppy dog eyes with a pouty lip.

"Fine." He said with a chuckle.

I unwrapped one of my arms from Cam and got my phone from Hayes. I pulled up my camera.

"Smile Cam."

He smiled as did I. I took the picture and went to Twitter. I posted the picture.

@BriMarie: When bae holds you right! Love you Cam!@camerondallas pic.twitter/hqp719b

I locked my phone and reached my hand down, putting it in Cam's pocket.

"I don't want it to break!" I smiled.