Chapter 28

Bri's POV

I woke up in Cam's arms. I lifted his arms and went to my bedroom getting clothes and heading to the shower. I looked at Nash who was asleep. He had red eyes with tears stained on his cheeks. The memories of yesterday had flooded back to me. Why is all I ask? I went to the shower, and thought really hard about things. I then walked out of the bathroom in a tank top and sweat pants and sat by the bed on the floor and got on my phone.

"Bri, is that you?" Nash said.

I turned and he was looking at me squinted eyes I sat on the bed next to him.

"Yes. It's me." I grumbled.

"Look, I just want you to know that I'm really sorry. I wasn't thinking yesterday. I just thi-"

"What? Think what? That we should "talk" about things, make-up like we did last time? It's going to take time before I can even look at you the same. Don't you dare me that your sorry. Don't."

I said crying. I walked out of the bedroom and back in to the bathroom. I felt this sudden rage my hit everything off the counter screaming. I would scream curse words or just scream. Then Nash tried to get in the bathroom but I locked the door.

"Bri let me in."

I got in the shower and didn't start it, but I sat down in there, rocking back and forth. Trying to find something that I could've done. After ten minutes the bathroom door flew open, and Nash, Cam, and Taylor all came in. I looked up at Nash who looked at me hurt.

"Was I not good enough for you? Was Lynn better, Nash?"

I stood up and walked closer to him. I pushed his chest.

"Did Lynn make you feel better than I did? Was it fun playing my feelings?!" I screamed and hit him again.

He tried to grab me, but I pushed him and Cam and Taylor had moved out of the bathroom. I pushed him again and he hit the wall. I got really close to his face and we looked at each either crying.

"Remember Nash, as of now, I hate you for what you did. I do not plan on forgiving you anytime soon. So you work for it. Prove your not fucked up."

I walked out of the bathroom and Cam caught me and pulled me into a tight hug. I was crying he was rubbing my back.

"Shh. Its okay."

I looked up at him.

"No it's not. He has been the only person that could make my life crumble before me in less than 24 hours. I just need get out of here."

I pulled out of the embrace and left them there, and went to the kitchen and took the keys. I ran down the stairs and hoped to beat them there. When I saw I did, I was happy. I got in the car and just started driving. I didn't know where to, but just driving. At a stop light I looked in the back and found a sweatshirt. Thank god because I was still in my tank top. I had slipped on a pair of black vans when I went out the door. The song Something Big came on by Shawn. I decided to call him. He answered after two rings.

"Hey Bri! What's up?"

"I just wanted to call and check up on you. I miss you! You should totally come to California and we should all go to MagCon together. I thought of you when your song came on the radio." I giggled.

He chuckled. "I can be in California tomorrow, will that work?"

"That will. I can't wait to see you." I smiled.

"Okay, I'll see you then. Bye Bri!!"

"Bye Shawn!"

I hung up and kept driving. I thought of shopping today. I really don't care what I look like. I got to the mall and parked the car. I locked it and walked to the first store I could get to. Forever 21. I saw a cute black and aqua dress. I got that and two tank tops. I was on my way to Victoria's Secret and I got stopped by three fans.