Chapter 16

*2 Weeks Later*

Bri's POV

I have barely been out of bed these past two weeks. Except for to shower and go to the bathroom. Today is Halloween. Nash wants to go out. I'm going to do it for him. These past two weeks, Nash has been there for me more than ever. Cam, Taylor, Matt, and Hayes have been here time and time again to check up on Nash and I. I've only eaten like twice. Nash brings me food, but I just don't feel like eating. I checked my phone and had many twitter notifications and people are asking where I've been. I haven't been online in a while. So I decided to tweet out.

@BriElizabeth: Hey guys! I've been just having a rough time. Only time will heal things. Love you guys for the support!

Some people tweeted asking if it was Nash and I. I replied and locked my phone. I went into the bathroom and took a shower, plus brushed my teeth. Then I put on Nash's sweatpants and a tank top. I walked downstairs and Nash was cooking breakfast. It was 9:30am.

"Hey." I said groggily.

"Ahh! Your out of bed. How do you feel?"

"I've felt better. I'll tell you that."

"Well, your going to eat breakfast, and then we missy, are going out today. It's Halloween. You want to go to Cam's party tonight? He said we're invited."

"Yeah, sure, why not? I need to get out of the house. I look quite pale." I said with a laugh and a smile.

"That is the first time I've seen you smile in forever. It makes me so happy to see you smile." He said as he was putting breakfast at the island got us orange juice.

He walked up to me and looked down at me smiling. I smiled back at him as he gave me a quick peck on the lips. I then sat down, eating my breakfast and drinking my orange juice. This is the first day I'd eaten an actual meal. I feel today I'm coming back to being myself. I couldn't have done it without Nash. He has cared for me like nobody had ever besides my parents. I think now, that they're in a better place. I am very sad to lose them, but they are not in any pain. I can manage, with Nash being here for me. I think this accident that has happened brought Nash and I closer together.

"So what time is this party?" I asked.

"It's around 8. Its only 10am. So we can chill and do whatever you want for a while." Nash said.

"Wanna have a movie day?"

"Sure, go get comfy on the couch, while you do that I will go get the movies ready, get some popcorn, and then I will be there to cuddle you my adorable Bri."

I got sat down on the couch. I got a blanket, and waited for Nash to come sit next to me. He wanted to watch Mean Girls and Mean Girls 2. He is such a girl I swear. But I love him.

"You are such a teenage girl." I said laughing.

"Hey! I am a teenager, but not a girl. You should know that one." He said smirking at me then winked. He wrapped his arms around me and started the movie.

"Oh my gosh you are such a perv!" I said acting mad. I didn't look away from the TV, I didn't even listen to him when he talked.

"Babeeeeee LOVE ME!!!!!!" He then squeezed me tighter, picking me up and laying me back on the couch. He then hovered above me with our lips centimeters apart.

"My punishment is you teasing me?" I asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not." He said with a smirk.

I grabbed his neck and pushed him down causing our lips to collide. I felt the tingles in my lips. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip, bit I denied. I pushed him causing us to seperate the kiss.

"Two can play at the teasing game." I said with a smirk.

I pushed him off of me and stood up and said, "I'm going to go change."

I walked upstairs and stripped of my clothes I had on. I put on spandex shorts, a tight tank top, and put my hair in a high ponytail. I walked downstairs and he just stared at me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Nah, I'd rather keep looking at this is person."

"Well, I would be more comfortable with you NOT staring at my ass."

As soon as I said that, the door bell rang. I opened it and saw it was Cam.

"CAM!!!" I said jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist. I started attacking him with kisses on his forehead.

"My bestfriend I missed you so much!"

"Hello to you to Bri. Uh... Nice outfit by the way."

Nash gave him a glare.

"Nash wants to play the teasing game, so I figured, why not?" I said with a laugh.

"Well, I do see who is winning." Cam said with a smirk.

"Well, tonight being Halloween, my friend Kaeli is coming to North Carolina from New York. So she'll be here in about two hours. Is it okay if she goes to the party with us Nashey?" I said looking at him.

"Yeah, we'll have her keep Tin Can Dallas busy!" He half shouted with a laugh.

"She could be mah bae huh?" Cam asked.

"Well, I think she might be your type."

"I AIN'T GOT NO TYPE!" Cam yelled.

"Come in here and sit down!" I yelled from the living room while Cam taking his time from the kitchen.

"So, what we doing for now?"

"Movies until Kaeli gets here. It's noon now, so she'll be here at 2-2:30. I can't wait to see her!!" I squealed with excitement.

It's been so long since I've seen Kaeli. The last time I saw her was back in highschool, a month before we graduated. My parents came to North Carolina for my dads job before graduation, and it turned out that I got it great here. I was upset I had to go to school somewhere for the last month, but if we wouldn't have came here, I don't think I would've met the love of my life. That will be something I can never thank my dad for...

"BRI!!!!!" Cam and Nash yelled at the same time.

"Huh? What?"

"We have been yelling at you for ten minutes and you looked like you were about to cry." Nash said.

"Are you okay gur?" Cam said like a girl. It made me laugh.

"Yeah, I was just thinking." After I said that, the door bell rang.

I got up and got it. It was Taylor. I had talked to him on Twitter a few times. That was it.

"Bri! You look even better in person! Zayummm gur!" He picked me up and twirled me around. He is way to friendly.

"By the way, I do like those shorts."

Nash gave him a dirty look. I went over to Nash and sat on his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist. I kissed him very sweetly. He became more relaxed. We pulled away and I leaned into him and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"Its okay. I wouldn't trade you for anyone in the world." I whispered in his ear.

We watched 2 movies. By the time the second was over, the doorbell rang. It must be Kaeli. I answered it and saw her tall, slim frame standing outside my door.

"Kaeli!!!!" She jumped on me and we fell to the ground.

"You look amazing Bri! I see you got tanned a bit since the last time I saw you!" She looked over at Cam, Taylor, and Nash. "Who are these fine boys?"

We got up and I sat on Nash's lap.

"This is my one and only love for life, Nash. Sitting in the chair, is Taylor. He's a total weirdo. I love you though Taylor! Then that is Cam." I pointed behind me because he was sitting on the other end of the couch.

"I know you love this." Taylor said with a smirk.

"Totally Taylor, totally. Keep dreaming hun!"

We only had this time to catch up and hang out. This is going to be a great night.