Chapter 9

Bri's POV

I woke up to Ash prancing around the room.

"What are you doing? It's 9:30." I said.

"Matthew Espinosa is coming to MagCon!! He is coming because MagCon meet and greets aren't starting until tomorrow!"

"Okay. Well I'm going to shower."

After I got out of the shower, I put on a black crop top, white high waisted shorts, and black Jordan's. I left my hair naturally wavy. Then Ash got in the shower, and after she changed, we were getting ready to leave, and we heard a knock at the door. I opened and saw it was Nash.

"Hey Nash!"

"Hey."

"What's going on? You seem kinda bummed out. You okay?"

He pulled me into the hallway.

"I just need to tell you, I really like you. You are  beautiful and I just need to tell you that I like you. I would love to take you out sometime."

"Wow Nash, I like you too. But what about Lynn? Because she is your girlfriend. I don't want to be the reason you guys break up because I'm not like that, I wou-"

Just then he kissed me. I feel sparks and it's like fireworks. I had to pull away.

"Nash stop. This isn't right."

"But I feel it is. I'm going to break up Lynn. We've kinda been drifting apart, I just don't feel it anymore with her."

"Well, Ash and I are going to the mall. Can we talk about this later?"

With that he walked away, kind of looking sad. I felt so bad, because now he probably thinks I don't like him. That's not true at all. I think I'm talking for him. We both may be 17, but I feel a connection between us.

*Nash's POV*

I think I totally blew it. She probably doesn't even like me, and that kiss just made it worse. But I felt something special when I kissed her. Maybe she feels the same way. But I need to find out. I need to text Lynn. Tell her what needs to be said.

(Nash=N, Lynn=L)

N: Hey we need to talk.

L: Hey babe what is it?

N: I don't really think we're gonna work anymore. I just don't feel it. I'm so sorry.

L: It's fine Nash, I understand. I haven't really felt anything either. I will always love you as a friend. Find someone you truly meant to be with.

Wow. She took that a lot easier than I thought she would. Now, it's just time to show Bri how I feel. Maybe I could take her out tonight. I need to know if she feels the same. If she doesn't, I will be upset. But time will heal. I don't think I've ever met a wonderful girl like her. I need to know.

Bri's POV

As Ash and I got in the rental car, we headed to the mall. We went to PINK first and I got some black spandex shorts, a pink tank top that had PINK written in black, and new lacey bra and matching panties. They were black. Then we went to Forever 21 and I got new jeans, a slim black tight for dress that hugged my body, that had jewels on the top, and a new pair of high waisted shorts. Ash saw the shore store and had to go in. So, I got turquoise vans, maroon vans, black stilettos with a 2 inch platform and 5 inch heel, and two pairs of Jordan's.

"So, shall we go to Starbucks and get some drinks and head back to the hotel?" I said.

"Yassss girl!"

"We are such white girls!!"

We went to Starbucks and Ash got a lemonade and I got a caramel frappe. Then we went to Walmart. I got hair dye. Choosing brown and blonde. Going brown with blonde streaks. After that we headed to the car, put our bags in the trunk, and I got into the drivers seat, stated the ignition and we heard to the hotel.

*At the hotel*

We put down our bags and I plopped on the bed. It was only 3:45. Well, time to dye my hair.

"Hey, Ash you wanna help me dye my hair?"

"Yeah I'll help you!"

I got all of the supplies to dye my hair. She started and got all the way through really quick. Now time to wait.

*45 minutes later.*

My timer went off. Just time to take a shower. I looked in the mirror. She rolled up the blonde streaks individually, and the rest of the brown parts on sections. I swear she could be a hair dresser. I stripped and hopped in the shower. Washed up, and got out. I got dressed in my under garments, out on my spandex shorts, and PINK tank top.  It was now 5:30.

"You wanna order some pizza and invite the guys to our room for our "fancy dinner??"

"Yassss! Matt will be here!!"

"Yes, you little fan girl. Matt will be here. I'll text Nash and you call for pizza."

B: Hey Nash we're ordering pizza for all of us tonight, you guys wanna come? We're paying!!!!

N: Yeah, we'll be there in 15 minutes.

The boys got here, and as soon as Nash got in the door, he smiled.

"Baeeeeee!!!!" He picked me up and twirled me around making me laugh.

"Well hello to you to!" I said while giggling.

He just looked at me and smiled. I love it. Then I heard Ash fan girling over Matt.

"Hey!" Matt said.

"Hi!" Ash managed to squeak out.

The pizza came in, and we all dug in. Then Nash took my hand, and took me up to the roof of the hotel.

"What are we doing up here?" There was a little canopy area.

"I wanted this to be our little date, if that's what you want to call it." He smiled. He brought me close to him, and hugged me tightly.

"So I was wondering if I could ask you something." He looked down at me.

"What would that be?"

"I was wondering, if you would do the great honor, of me being able to call you my girlfriend?"

"Yes Nash, I would love that."

He took me to the canopy and at laid down and cuddled. I soon started to doze off. I went to sleep happy that night.