Chapter 26

Bri's POV

I woke up next to Nash and my back hurt. In my sleep I rolled out of Nash's embrace and used his arm as a pillow. I laughed to myself. Then I looked over at Cam and he was sprawled across the floor. I decided to be quiet and get up without waking the guys up. I went upstairs and changed into black leggings, a PINK sweatshirt, and I took my Docs in my hand and went back downstairs. I set them by the door and then walked back upstairs, I put my hair in a fishtail braid over my shoulder. I went in Nash and I's room and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I as I walking down the hallway, I was on my phone and ran into someone. We both fell on the ground. I looked and saw Nash.

"Hey baby girl!" He smiled at me.

"Well it's about time you woke up. But I think we need less time on our phones."

"Yeah, but I'm gonna go get ready, and let's go out for the today. All of us."

I looked at my phone and saw that it was shattered from dropping on it then me hitting it with my elbow when I fell.

"Yeah, I kinda need a new phone."

"I am upgrading today so we can do that!"

He got up off of me and helped me up. He pulled me into a tight embrace and kissed me softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. We were basically making out right there in the hallway.

"AHEM!!! I wanna shower!" Cam yelled.

That must've scared Nash because he jumped and bit my lip.

"Ouch, that was my lip." I said pulling away.

"Sorry." Nash chuckled.

Nash and I moved out of the way so Cam could get to his room.

"Well that was fun." Nash smirked.

"Go get ready!"I pushed his chest and giggled.

I walked downstairs and decided to blog about now being in California. I got my camera and started recording.

"Hey guys! As some of you may know now, I'm in California! It is great out here. I am staying with the two most important guys in my life. One being the most amazing boyfriend ever."

Cam walked downstairs and sat down next to me. I hugged him.

"This is my bestest friend in the whole entire world! Mr. Tin Can Dalllaaasssss!"

He shook his head and up and down really fast. It made me laugh.

"So, I thought I'd explain to you why I haven't been on in a while. I had lost my parents about a month ago. Things got hard for me but Nash stayed with me the entire time. That's why he wasn't online as much either. Then we started the process of moving out here! Then, drumroll please!"

Can started tapping on his legs.

"We will be in Orlando with you lovelys again in short six weeks! So I think that is about it, and I will see you guys next time!"

Cam and I waved to the camera then I shut it off.

"I will upload this later. After we get furniture."

Then Nash walked downstairs and walked over to us.

"You guys ready to go out?"

"Yassss!" Cam and I said in unison.

I put on my Docs and we got out the door in the hallway. We all got in the elevator and when we got downstairs to the garage, we walked to the car and I ran and got into the drivers seat. I looked at Cam we pleading eyes.