Chapter 17

Bri's POV

We were hanging out, chilling. We had music going on. Animal came on by neon trees. Kaeli and I were dancing, minding our own business dancing crazy together. After that song was over, The Body came on by Wale. Of course me being me, was my own little world with Kaeli. We both started twerking and it felt like old times. It was great, because we both had on booty shorts. It felt great to have some other girl being around. Ash had just up and left. Never told any of us why.

When we had gotten done, the boys were looking at us with dropped jaws. Kaeli and I blushed and hurried to sit down while Tuesday came on.

"You can do that great hun!!!!" Taylor and Cam yelled at us.

"Only do that for me from now on, promise?" Nash whispered to me.

I rolled my eyes and went up to the kitchen. It seemed Cam and Kaeli were hitting it off really well. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. It was Taylor.

"So, I came here to talk to you about you and Nash."

"Yes, what about us?" I asked.

"I think you guys are great together. I want you to make sure that neither of you mess it up. You guys look amazing together. I also have a lady friend of my own!" He said with a smirk.

"Ohhhh, who would that be?"

"Well, I saw her at the MagCon tour. After you guys left, I stayed after to meet some more fans. I saw her, and she was the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen. She has long red hair, and the prettiest brown eyes."

"Ooohh, let me see a picture of her!"

He showed me a picture they took together, and I instantly knew her.

"OH MY GOD! I know her!" I screamed.

Nash came in with a mad look on his face.

"What happened?! Who do I need to hurt?!"

"No, nothing. Its fine. I just found out that Taylor, is like talking to mine and Kaeli's old highschool friend Morgan! I haven't seen her forever!"

"Oh." He said walking over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. "I just want to let you know, that I love you so much Bri Hastings." He said in my ear.

"I love you too Nash Grier. Forever?"

"And always." He said kissing me sweetly.

"Get a room guys!" Taylor made a gagging face.

"Oh you know you want to do the same with Morgan." I snapped as he blushed.

We all walked back out the living room, Taylor took a seat in the recliner, and Nash I sat on the couch, with me on his lap.

"Kaeli and Cam, really hitting off eh?" Nash whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, its so cute."

Nash suddenly stood up, with him holding me bridal style. He walked up the stairs and laid me down on the bed, then to jump and plop next to me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Your beautiful, and you should know that. Everyday. It doesn't matter how long were together, it matters how much we love each other everyday."

I turned to him and said, "I loved you yesterday, I will love you tomorrow, and I love you today. Forever and always my Nash."

He kissed me sweetly, then it turned into a make out session. He sat me on top of him and had his hands on my waist under my shirt. He pulled away from the kiss.