Chapter 22

Bri's POV

I woke up at home in my room. I saw Nash sleeping next to me. Am I really that heavy of a sleeper?

"Nashhhhhhhhhhhh!" I said poking his cheek.

"Hmmmmm?"

"Wake up!!!"

"Mmm, I'm up." He said sleepy.

"What cha wanna do today?"

"What about just movies and cuddles?"

"That will work for me."

"Now, c'mere. I wanna sleep some more and cuddle."

Kaeli's POV

I woke up and Cam was at the end of the bed on the love seat. I laughed and that woke him up.

"What?" He said sleepily.

"You. Sleeping in my room. Would you really miss me that much?" I said with a smirk.

"I might. Plus I didn't really want to sleep in the same room as Taylor. He snores!" Cam said with a laugh.

"Well isn't that sweet. Aren't we going for our coffee date today?"

"Why yes, yes we are. So I'm gonna go get ready." He jumped on my bed and laid next to me. "So go get your beautiful self ready."

I blushed and he got up and walked out. I think I really like him. He was sweeter than my ex, Braedyn. Braedyn, he kinda changed when his best friend got into an accident. I shrugged the thought of him and got up.

I went to the shower. When I got out I brushed my teeth and went to go pick out my outfit.

-United XXVI sweathshirt

-High waisted shorts

-Black converse

I left my dark hair straight that went down to the middle of my back. I walked out of my closet and back in to my bathroom. I put on eyeliner and mascara. I then walked out of my room and saw Cam downstairs sitting on the couch. Wearing his black jacket, a white v-neck, and jeans. He looked hawwtt (lol).

"You ready to go?" Cam said as he stood up and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, let's go!"

Bri's POV

"Nash, its noon." I sleepily said.

Nash groaned and opened his eyes looking at me.

"Why can't we just stay like this? Forever?"

"Because we would die of starvation and die without seeing Cam. Or going to MagCon." I giggled.

"That's kinda true. But I do know something."

"What would that be?"

His face got closer to mine.

"Babe, I know who I want to spend the right of my life with. I'm looking at her right now."

"Well isn't she lucky?" I said kissing him.

"I'd say I am more lucky to have a girl as wonderful as you."

"We should all spend time together tonight. Like after we watch movies, we should go out around 8."

"A double date?"

"Yasss."

"Oh my gosh!" He said no closing his mouth. (Nash and Cam's vine)

"You are such a white girl." I said with a giggle.

"I am white, but no girl." He chuckled.

I kissed him sweetly, then got up and went to the shower. I got in the shower and must've forgot to lock the door. I heard someone come in.

"Nash, if that's you, I swear..."

"Swear what?" He said peeking his head in.

"What do you want?"

"Can I not shower with my beautiful girlfriend?"

"I guess you can. But NO funny business."

"Yes mam!"

Cam's POV

So Kaeli and I were out getting coffee.

I wanted to take her out tonight. Maybe Bri and Nash would want to go. We should have a party at Bri's house. Its by the beach! So bonfire!

"What are you going to get?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but there is something I need to tell you. I have to go back to college in two days." She said with a sad look.

"Well, that's okay." I said with a fake smile.

So we got back in my car, and we sat on the couch.

Then Bri came downstairs, looking enraged.

Cliffhanger