Chapter 8

Bri's POV

*The morning*

I woke up and my phone was going off like a mother fricker. I picked it up, fans started following me on Twitter commenting about how they couldn't wait for me to perform at MagCon with Shawn.

"What the fuck Bri? What is going on with your phone?!" Ash says.

"People are following me and blowing up my phone. I'll just put it on silent."

I put it on silent. God, it's only 7:05 am. Well, I'm going back to sleep. I look over where Ash is sleeping and she is already out. Well, sleepy time.

Nash's POV

I woke up earlier than us usual today. It was 7:05 am. I went to bed around 10 last night, which is a lot earlier than normal. I go to the kitchen in the hotel suite, and find some cereal that Cam brought. Mmm.... Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Yummy. So I get a bowl out, and hear Cam shuffling around on the bed.

"Whatcha doing Cam???"

"In gonna go take a shower, wait are you eating my CT Crunch?"

"You should know I can't help my self when Cinnamon Toast Crunch idea in the equation." I say before shoving a spoonful in my mouth.

"Well, that true. I'm gonna go shower."

With that he left to go to the bathroom. I was wondering if Bri wanted to do anything. I'll wait until later and text her because she is probably still sleeping.  I kinda want to break up with Lynn. I just feel... Different when I'm with Bri. But we will see what tonight brings.

A\N

Sorry this is a short chapter, they will get longer and more interesting! Love you guys! Please vote and comment.