Chapter 45

I woke cuddled up next to Shawn. I moved over, looked at my phone, and it was 3 in the afternoon. I sat up and scooted onto the floor. I grabbed my suitcase and unzipped it. I saw my favorite sweatshirt of Nash's. I picked it up and grabbed leggings to go with it. I had also grabbed a white cami and undergarments. I went in the bathroom and showered. I got out and put my hair in a fishtail braid. I put on my clothes and did my makeup. I walked out and saw Shawn, Sam, and Colby were awake on their phones. I walked to the bed to sit down. I grabbed my tall, beige colored uggs, setting them beside me. I put on socks, then slipped on my boots. I moved my hand to mouth and played with my lip. I smelled Nash's cologne on the sweatshirt. I smiled at the thought of him spraying cologne on it.

"Wanna go grab some coffee or something guys?" Colby asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

I nodded, along with Shawn and Sam. Shawn went in the bathroom, after he did Colby came over next to me and sat down. I got my headphones and turned on Doing It Right by Jack and Jack. I put one in my left ear and gave Colby the right one. He smiled and put it in his ear. He pulled his phone out and I saw he opened Twitter. He pulled up the camera.

"Wanna take a selfie for Twitter with me?"

"Sure!"

He put it in front of us and he made a weird face. I stuck my tongue out and smiled with a peace sign. He chuckled then posted it. My phone buzzed as Can't Stop Dancin by Becky G came on. Colby mentioned me in the tweet. I looked at Twitter and saw the picture. I went to his profile and followed him.

@ColbyBrock: Hanging in Washington wif da bae!pic.twitter/shql4

I giggled then retweeted and favorited it. Colby's pretty nice of that I've known him. Shawn came back out of the bathroom and sat on the other side of me. He wrapped an arm around me.

"You guys ready?" Shawn asked.

We all nodded and got up. My phone buzzed again. It was Nash on Twitter.

@Nashgrier: I tell you it's hard to find someone loyal.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I said aloud.

"I saw it too." Shawn said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"It was a picture. We're just friends, not fuck buddies or something." I said angrily.

Colby choked on air and coughed. Sam laughed at him.

"I'm being accused by the Nash Grier that I'm messing around with his girlfriend?!" Colby exclaimed.

"I guess so." I said between deciding whether to cry or scream.

"We just met yesterday. We're chill friends. That's all I know of."

"Well, Nash is like the super jealous type."

I decided to reply on Twitter. I also changed my Twitter name.

@BriMarie: I'm pretty sure hanging out with friends is totally not loyal. My bad.